JARDINE

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 05:06 AM
1st Gear Member
Default JARDINE

ok so i'm ready to order a pipe and some of you told me the Jardine has a nice deep sound. When I looked at the price you just cant beat it! Its $235 for a race baffle and $252 for the street baffle. Now I have no idea what the difference can someone explain, because I'd like to buy a $235 pipe vs a $323 two bros pipe. Also Im not doing a computer mod or a remapping, I dont care if it runs lean or whatever. Im not gonna dish out 300 for that rigth now. Plus I already have the BMC filter on there and has plenty of power for me, I wont know the difference if it runs a bit more lean.

Old 05-20-2006, 05:20 AM
Default RE: JARDINE

I don't mean to argue with other members who told you the Jardine is deep but I will.It is not deep or a screamer.It has a formula one sound.That's why they call it the RT01.It is an excellent exaust and I think they sound killer.If you just want to go cheap and your gonna get rid of the bike then you should just go to ebay and scoop up a used one for 100 bucks.

Old 05-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Super Moderator

race baffle not street legal you can get cited for them by the popo.

street baffle is street legal and not as loud as the race and has more restriction.

Man up and get the race just keep your stock on just in case you need to satisfy a fix it ticket.

Old 05-20-2006, 06:12 AM
1st Gear Member

damn im soo confused! ok so the Jardine doesnt have a deep sound eh. hmmm...at $255 thats not to bad, but you say it has a forumala sound. now that is new to me, I only thought there were two sounds; deep n screamer, now theres a formula. See now you can understand my indecisiveness. So give me a list of screamer vs deep sounding.

(keep in mind that price is important as well and like to keep it under like $330)
From what i have heard its:
DEEP-------------vs-------Screamer----vs----------in between??
2 bros----------------------scorpian------------------YOSHI
blue flame-----------------muzzy------------------ jardine
akrapoviv
(to much $$)

------What about Termignoni? they are $315

Old 05-21-2006, 06:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Go to kragens buy a fourty dollar cherry bomb and weld that biotch on there... lol j/k.

For the money get the jardine.... A friend of mine had one on a f4i and it sounded good, and the f4i has one less piston then the kawasaki so yours should sound even better.

Old 05-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: lemac

Go to kragens buy a fourty dollar cherry bomb and weld that biotch on there... lol j/k.
ha ha ha too funny..... i would go that route.... i've heard that pipe on a 636 and it sounds great....

Old 05-21-2006, 08:47 AM
1st Gear Member

ok right on, so ill get the street baffle instead of the race baffle, cuz im imagining the race one is really loud!

I found the jardine street for $252. I think i found a yosh for for $275. I think its a toss up between those two. What you guys think between them?

Old 05-21-2006, 09:24 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 05-21-2006, 10:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Get the yosh. pipe man they sound good on the 636......

Old 05-21-2006, 11:44 PM
1st Gear Member

ok lemac i think i'm gonna put a bid on this---> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

What should i put for the maximum?

p.s. lemac how bad do you want the new zx-10 now that its undertail..

Quick Reply: JARDINE