Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Ninja ZX-6R & ZX-6RR (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/ninja-zx-6r-zx-6rr-16/)
-   -   Muzzy Motha Trucka (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/ninja-zx-6r-zx-6rr-16/muzzy-motha-trucka-6057/)

nemo636 08-23-2006 12:58 PM

Muzzy Motha Trucka

Hey folks,
Who has access to recording a Muzzy's full exhaust system for a '05-'06 Ninja 636?
I'm about to pull the trigger on one, but I feel like a dummy never hearing it before. I'd prefer to hear a FULL system vs. just the slipon, but at this point anything would help.

Thanks!

SKINNYKIDRACING636 08-23-2006 07:18 PM

RE: Muzzy Motha Trucka

I dont have a recording but I have that exhaust on my 05 636. Dont know if my oppinon will help much but it souds sick on my bike. altivista.com has a sound search engine with muzzy posted on it you might get lucky there.

zzone 08-28-2006 12:47 PM

Just buy the muzzy.The best sound in my opinion

KevyzToy 08-29-2006 01:38 AM

ORIGINAL: zzone

Just buy the muzzy.The best sound in my opinion
I agree. Muzzy's are very distinctive.

I love my Muzzy Meg.

Go with it.

nemo636 08-29-2006 12:26 PM

I think I will. I'm going to hold out for another paycheck and pickup the full exhaust system this month. I'll keep everyone posted on it!

nemo636 09-01-2006 11:15 AM

Ok more crap.

Thinking about saving some dough and going with the slip on, but I wanted to know if I get just the slip on will it bolt only to the stock header or can I buy a can now, and later get the titanium headers?

zzone 09-01-2006 10:13 PM

i don't think so. At least it doesn't on mine.The difference on mine is that the stock one has 3 blots while the muzzy is welded on the final pipe...But that's just mine;)

evil636 09-01-2006 10:29 PM

ORIGINAL: nemo636

Ok more crap.

Thinking about saving some dough and going with the slip on, but I wanted to know if I get just the slip on will it bolt only to the stock header or can I buy a can now, and later get the titanium headers?

no, youll need a different mid pipe from the slip on to the full system but you can but the parts seperatly from muzzy $$$$$$$ just get the slip on, you can get one from jc motors in costa mesa for like 320 bucks off of e bay. your not racing it and on the streets you will not utilize a full system. imo, dont waste your money. i can get you a sound clip of the muzzy slip on on your bike (mine) if you want. it sounds good.

nemo636 09-02-2006 12:46 AM

I'll check it out this weekend if we're still on evil, and probably make my decision then. Nothing like the sound of the real thing I guess

evil636 09-02-2006 01:00 AM

cool, where we going sunday ? i need to get to a cycle gear and check out the crg bar end mirrors before i place an order with speedwerks for them.