Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Ninja 250R (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/ninja-250r-12/)
-   -   Hello to all the proud 250 owners (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/ninja-250r-12/hello-all-proud-250-owners-3003/)

BlU3NiNjaVA 03-27-2006 06:00 AM

Hello to all the proud 250 owners

First off i just wanna say hi to everyone out there!! Just got my Blue 06 250 from the dealer today, sat and stared at her for over an hour. Now i know how you all felt when you just got yours, Glad we all have a place to share ideas , info and pics. I will surely get my pics up soon!@ Ive been reading all the posts and everyones friendly in the 250 community...im happy to just be a part of it. I am a first time rider, but i hope to be able to learn a lot from all of you...thanks for reading..and safe riding to everyone.!

Mr. Toad 03-27-2006 04:48 PM

RE: Hello to all the proud 250 owners

Hey there blue, I see you are conversant in l33tsp34k, hehe.

Welcome to the forums!!! As always I'm so glad to see another 250 owner on here, as well as a new rider.

I'm only 3 weeks old myself but always willing to share experiences with those breaking in their beasts and those riding out for the first time. I see from your post that you bought the blueness, very l33t choice imo then again I'm biased ;)

So gear up at all times and ride safe.

Oh and one more thing...you have voted for Bike of the Month right? Right? And you do know which one to vote for right? :D

gotrice 03-27-2006 04:51 PM

welcome 2 the forum hey listen 2 toad and visit me in the BOM lol

ZX12Rider 03-27-2006 05:57 PM

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new bike!

BlU3NiNjaVA 03-27-2006 07:48 PM

thanks for the warm welcome guys ! i will definitly vote for the 250 !@@ ....all the colors are nice, but blue is just my favorite... GO BLUE TEAM!! by the way MR. toad i saw your pics....your jacket is sweet man! ,,how much did you pay for that?? and Blue bird i hope you dont drink and drive buddy.!

MAD KAW 03-27-2006 08:05 PM

hey welcome to the forum.... congrats on the bike.... thats the way i feel, GO BLUE OR GO HOME.... lol lol lol so post some pics when you have the chance..... oh and flipper what the hell is this? "I see you are conversant in l33tsp34k, "

ZX12Rider 03-27-2006 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: BlU3NiNjaVA
and Blue bird i hope you dont drink and drive buddy.!
I never, ever mix drinking with driving (100% against it)..............its hard enough trying to get around on two feet when I'm drinking :D!

Mr. Toad 03-27-2006 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: BlU3NiNjaVA

thanks for the warm welcome guys ! i will definitly vote for the 250 !@@ ....all the colors are nice, but blue is just my favorite... GO BLUE TEAM!! by the way MR. toad i saw your pics....your jacket is sweet man! ,,how much did you pay for that?? and Blue bird i hope you dont drink and drive buddy.!
The jacket is a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0. It runs around $150 or so. I've only had one occasion to test it (15 MPH lowside in MSF) but I didn't feel a thing, no scratches on me (cept for my knee coz I was wearing jeans). Leather is obviously better but it's a question of comfort in the summer in Hotlanta that's why I went with the textile.

Go blue, bleed blue or go home! :D

Mr. Toad 03-27-2006 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey welcome to the forum.... congrats on the bike.... thats the way i feel, GO BLUE OR GO HOME.... lol lol lol so post some pics when you have the chance..... oh and flipper what the hell is this? "I see you are conversant in l33tsp34k, "
What is l33tsp34k?

Clickity on the link above MK. It's a gamerz language, meant to weed out those who sux0rz and get pwn3d by noobz and those in the know ;) <-- I am the KING OF ALL DORKS, all lesser dorks bow before me!

BlU3NiNjaVA 03-28-2006 06:04 AM

thanks mr toad for the link ...great site!!....i think im gonna spend a lot of money there.