New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

New Canadian say'n Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Default New Canadian say'n Hi!

Howdy y'all...just check'n in here...winter months are apon us, so i'll be hanging around quite a bit. wanted to show everybody how unique my bike is just to get a laugh out of everyone. yep, thats astro-turf covering my bike. as far as i know, i think i'm the only one to have done this mod....lol.

i also have a small video if ya wanna check it out.....cheers!

http://www.montrealmaniacs.com/image...le%20video.wmv

Old 12-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New Canadian say'n Hi!

Well Hello fellow canuck (just to the east of ya in NB)!!!! Welcome to the forums - the astro turf has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on a bike!!!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice video you got there. As for the astro turf i have to ask why?. Any ways welcome to the site.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forum! thats one hell of a unique ride ya got there LOL.

Old 12-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum, luv the bike best thing i've seen in years..... nice vid to, hey with that dancing in the end of the vid we could start a dance troop... lol lol lol lol.... j/k kidding inside joke with the forum..... enjoy your stay....

Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

welcome to the forum, luv the bike best thing i've seen in years..... nice vid to, hey with that dancing in the end of the vid we could start a dance troop... lol lol lol lol.... j/k kidding inside joke with the forum..... enjoy your stay....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The KF Dance Troop - I love that idea!!!!! But then again, ya knew I would, can't speak for someone else though!!!!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The KF Dance Troop - I love that idea!!!!! But then again, ya knew I would, can't speak for someone else though!!!!

ya we'll be getting a special table for you..... and maybe shon, LIL D, and smurfette.... now that would be cool....

Old 12-05-2005, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Bluebeast

Nice video you got there. As for the astro turf i have to ask why?. Any ways welcome to the site.
it started out that i wanted to astro-turf my pocket bike (cause it isn't green), but then came along the opportunity to buy some busted body parts for my bike dirt cheap. so i decieded to astro-turf my real bike for ****s and giggles...it was supposed to be a temporary thing, but, i gotta tell ya. since i've done this, my bike has never attracted soooo much attention. anywhere i go...a crowd always gathers to gawk at my bike. everybody has to touch it....lol. i still have all my good body parts at home, but now, i'm so well known for the astro-turf, i think i'm gonna keep it this way.

Old 12-05-2005, 11:09 PM

HHHMMM, never done a table dance before.............................

Old 12-06-2005, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

His avatar pic is real. He is the WHEELIE KING. The guy can bring that ZRX up and go. He's pretty good guy.

Derek, the people here are pretty cool. Just not a crazy as over at the ZRX board.

Welcome.

Kevin

Quick Reply: New Canadian say'n Hi!