Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Kinda new.... (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/kinda-new-1456/)

neebelung 11-03-2005 10:00 PM

Kinda new....

Hey all.....

I registered here back in May, but somehow failed to bookmark this place, and haven't been back since! (EEK!) Patrick was kind enough to remind me about this place (I also frequent/am a mod at CBR Forums)... so I'm back!

Anyway, I've got a 1995 ZX6R -- her name is "Greenie" and she's a project bike... but little by little we're getting her reassembled and should have her road ready within a month or so. In the meantime, I've taken (and yes, passed) my MSF course, and have also tried out dirt biking (whoo hooo! what a blast that was!)....

That is all!

-Nee

056r 11-03-2005 10:23 PM

RE: Kinda new....

welcome back

MAD KAW 11-03-2005 11:04 PM

wow, welcome back...... are you in the calender? if you are which month? man i'll be buying one of those... he he he he..... :D post some pics of oyu and your bike when you have a chance... again, welcome back to the family....:D

neebelung 11-03-2005 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

wow, welcome back...... are you in the calender? if you are which month? man i'll be buying one of those... he he he he..... :D post some pics of oyu and your bike when you have a chance... again, welcome back to the family....:D
Thanks guys.... I am indeed in the calendar. (I'm one of the Miss Mays -- the brunette on the left). And please do buy it -- Victory Junction is a great cause, and does some wonderful things for very, very sick children. :)

I'll post up some pics of my ride later on (don't have any with me at work), but here's our calendar page....

[IMG]local://upfiles/222/4EC4529388584541AE65CCA2C06AA86E.jpg[/IMG]

MAD KAW 11-03-2005 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: neebelung

Thanks guys.... I am indeed in the calendar. (I'm one of the Miss Mays -- the brunette on the left). And please do buy it -- Victory Junction is a great cause, and does some wonderful things for very, very sick children. :)

I'll post up some pics of my ride later on (don't have any with me at work), but here's our calendar page....

[IMG]local://upfiles/222/4EC4529388584541AE65CCA2C06AA86E.jpg[/IMG]

WOW!!!!!!!!!:D do you have a sister? J/K lol lol lol...

neebelung 11-03-2005 11:36 PM

:D LMAO! Nope, sorry... only child.

ninja636billy 11-04-2005 04:37 AM

hey hey hey

i've seen you on another kawasaki forum...;)

Notstock 11-04-2005 05:05 AM

Wow smooth MK lol
JK wingman I couldn't resist it:D

Welcome back Nee ;)

MAD KAW 11-04-2005 07:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Wow smooth MK lol
JK wingman I couldn't resist it:D

Welcome back Nee ;)

hey redleader i tried..... lol lol lol lol

neebelung 11-04-2005 02:56 PM

LMAO! You guys are killin' me.... too funny..... :D

Ninja636billy..... hmmm... and what Kawi forum might that be? ;)