Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Hey Every1...........:-) (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/hey-every1-9499/)

AciDDreamZ 02-04-2007 08:56 AM

Hey Every1...........:-)

well this looked like a good starter, been riding for years, last bike was a 1985 750GSX which i will be parting out soon, recently bought an 1993 Kawasaki Ninja ZX750L1 once raced and remains mechanically race ready, but in need of some TLC and some fresh hard riding. ive started cleanin up the mechanics of it, ordered some new plastics and some billet alum and chrome pieces. i went and picked out the new paint color for it today( House of Kolors-LimeTime Pearl w/the chamilian effect). The bike has had ALOT done to it mechanically also it has been lowered. i will be ordering custom seats for it this week(carbon black w/carbon silver front and rear). ive got alot of other ideas for it to make happen in time but for now thats the jest of it. hopefully above mentioned will be finished and ready to ride in about a month. this 750 i have seen put to shame a few 1000cc bikes soo im thinkin her and i will have to do some compromising.......lol.......it takes all ya got to keep the front end on the ground......lol......ive havent rode in about 6yrs now soo its gonna be a slow start and if you live in my area give me a yell, will be looking for some good people to ride with.

got this from another post, thought id throw it in.......:-)

1. What is your first name (or middle name)? Eddie

2. When's your birthday (year if you want to include it)? Jan.4th

3. What do you do for a living? PC Tech

4. Married or Single? Single

5. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip.........wOOt

6. Coffee or tea? Coffee or Hot Tea........:-)

7. If you are old enough....what is your favorite "drink"? Don't drink, quit 18yrz ago

8. What is your favorite color? Green

9. Who is your favorite band / favorite CD? been torn between 2 for yearz, Queensrych-the warning and W.A.S.P.-The Headless Children........both lyrical superpowers

10. What is your favorite movie?lol......Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

11. What is your favorite TV show?Mythbusters

12. Any pets, if yes, what? yes, one fat azz siamese cat named after the Southpark character, only with a Z, Butterz.......coolest most layed back cat you could ever meet.......literaly wouldnt sell him for 1million $$$..........2mil i'd think bout it........haha

13. What other hobbies are you into?Computers, Blading, Biking, Hiking, Baseball, Frisby, Volleyball

14. What was your first bike? o_O....1982 Honda CR80r bored 30 over with powerband......was a screamin lil bike

15. Who or what inspired you to ride? my neighbors growing up, the whole family raced moto and we lived on the edge of town and were always out riding. great bunch of guys, let my brother and i get our first taste on thier race bikes......wOOt.....

16. How long have you been riding? since i was about 9 or 10, 36 now

17. Where do you live?Pontiac, il

firstninjabike 02-04-2007 05:07 PM

RE: Hey Every1...........:-)

Let me say this,. Your taste of music KICKS ASS. Im only 22 andi love hair bands. I grew up listing to them cuz of my old man. Who of corse doesnt have any hair.LOL Oh yeah welcome to the forum and im the only midget humper here

Odimus 02-04-2007 07:06 PM

Welcome to the forums!!! post some pics when you are finished...

Dragone#19 02-04-2007 10:19 PM

Welcome to KF AciDDreamZ

Congrats on the new 7. When you mentioned lowered and raced, drag bike? Good luck in getting comfy with the ride. Personnally, I think the 7's are just a great ride.

AciDDreamZ 02-05-2007 01:37 AM

hello and TY............not sure on its entire history yet, im working on it tho. from what i can tell it was more a trick ride with the occasional drag, it had the number 4 all over the bike, its been lowered, the body damage doesnt look like damage done at high speeds to me, and the paint around the top of the fuel tank is severely eaten which tells me he ran some serious fuel(racing), and its power is unlike any bike ive ever rode, and ive rode some powerfull bikes in my time, back in my day i used to fly straight through downtown here at 130mph on an ZX11. i lost my driving priv. at the age of 15 and never was able to keep it longer than a month at a time til the age of 25......lol......when i was 15, i got in some trouble on a old kx125 jumping some railroad tracks clearing the road and landing in the parking lot on the other side, they didnt seem to like that much.....lmao got 6 separate tickets the first time i got busted doin that chit

evil636 02-05-2007 06:30 PM

hey, welcome to the forums.

AciDDreamZ 02-05-2007 07:50 PM

is that you on the bike there evil?

evil636 02-05-2007 07:52 PM

yeah, im hot [8D]

AciDDreamZ 02-05-2007 07:58 PM

seXXXy......gurlz on bikez.......wut else can i say......:-)

posted some picz of my bike as i got it in the galleries just to let every1 know......:-)

evil636 02-05-2007 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: AciDDreamZ

seXXXy......gurlz on bikez.......wut else can i say......:-)

posted some picz of my bike as i got it in the galleries just to let every1 know......:-)

i know, im just a mad lesbian looking for hot chicks that ride too.