New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

Help me!!!

Old 07-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Unhappy Help me!!!

Hello everyone
I'm a newbi to the site, living in Thailand. Earlier this year I bought a D Tracker x and yes should of done some research first, expecting some Supermotard fun but No got a nice looking bike and that's it. All the same problems I have read about ( research better late than never). Now I'm hoping that somebody can suggest somewhere I can send my bike in Thailand even better if Issan to get fully moded BB kit, ECU, Suspension the full works. Don't care about the dealers warranty, the Kawa dealer I bought the bike from is no use at all (Khon Kaen).
Any help would be much appreciated.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Old 07-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. You should have bought a Honda 650. This bike out of the box if you are looking for blazing power is not the bike you want. I'm usually defending the bike and I love mine and am happy with the power, but power is one of those things that means something different to each person. You are going to spend $1500 to add the pipe, big bore kit and jets. In the end it might work for you, but it sounds like you should have just got a big bore thumper to begin with. If people are going to only ride streets with this bike, then be prepared to throw money at it or get passed by grandma on her rascal scooter. lol?

Old 07-27-2012, 05:45 AM

Thanks deej,
You are right but availability of bikes like that is not to common where I am.
Definitely ready to spend the money as this bike has a lot more to offer.
And as most of the roads round here are half dirt half hard surface every ride like a track day lol.
Ps. Been passed by grandma a few times lol..

Old 07-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I think that the lil klx would be an awesome ride for your Thailand surroundings. Not really sure of the other available rides up to that CC displacement, but with the upgrades, that would be a great ride.

Sounds like your research has begun, it is not over yet! Glad that you are up to speed in that department....lol

Welcome to KF and congrats with the new ride.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:33 AM

Thanks Mate,
Very happy to be a part of KF.
It's good to know I'm not the only Bike obsessed nut job out there lol..