Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Hello all (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/hello-all-19873/)

P2Z 03-18-2008 08:38 PM

Hello all

Well I'll start of by saying hello. Been lurking around for a few month reading the post here,just made a account. Well I am in Iraq and will be leaving this hell next month. I have been reading up on two bikes the 08 Ninja ZX 6R and the 08 Honda CBR 600rr. From what I have been reading on them I think I may end up going with the Ninja,but still got to go sit on them to see what one I want. Most likely will be the 08 Ninja im like 99.8% sure I will be picking her up with in the first week I get back state side.Well thats the plan ok now here for me.

I'm 29 years old stationed in Ft Riley,Kansas.(Yes I am in the Army). I am married with 4 kids. My family and I will be moving to Ft Stewart in september. Most likely will be getting deployed again.Been riding for about two years before I deployed never had my own bike just took friends bike's out when I wanted to.Well thats me. Thanks for the welcomes that will be comming just saying thanks in advance.:)

hoedogg 03-18-2008 08:47 PM

RE: Hello all

1 Attachment(s)
this is what you bro! welcome to KF:D

ps. there sum wack job here that will try to talk you into a KLX don't mind him he kinda specail.
Attachment 27372

rocketrotary 03-18-2008 09:01 PM

Welcome to the KF family.I'm in the Army too, alsocurrently in Iraq. I have more than half a year until I get home though. Within a couple of months of you getting to Ft. Stewart, I'll be getting back from Iraq. We'll have to meet up somewhere and go riding. I'm stationed at Ft. Gordon. I know a lot of guys from 3ID (Ft. Stewart) that ride, so you'll have plenty of people to ride with. I'm over here with them now. They're getting ready to pack up and leave. The CBR600RR is a nice bike, no doubt, but I would take a ZX6R over it any day. To me, the CBR just doesn't look that great. Another option (if you are looking for a more comfortable sportbike) is the Kawi ZZR600. That's what I have. I wouldn't think twice about getting on it and riding cross country. It's the most comfortable sportbike I have ever sat on, bar none. Since you are military, I don't have to tell you to take the MSF course, it's required. Another great thing about being military is that it's aslo free. Make sure you always have a PT belt on when you ride, because they'll give you hell at the gate if you forget it. I keep one in the glove compartment under my passenger seat (along with a pair of mechanic's gloves), just in case I get out of the house and realize I forgot mine. Again, welcome to KF and I'll see you around.

warsanrotts 03-19-2008 12:21 AM

Welcome to the Forums! And yeh, he is kind of specle![8D] j/k

Dragone#19 03-19-2008 02:37 AM

Welcome to KF P2Z

zzrick 03-19-2008 03:29 AM

Definitely the zx...but we are all a little biased here :D.Riley to Stewart huh..Cav, tanker or mp...that is my guess. Welcome to KF man.[8D]

evil636 03-19-2008 05:40 AM

haa haa on hd calling that wack job a wack job :DP, wait till you sit on the two bikes, youll get a ninja, no doubt. and welcome to the family

deej 03-19-2008 05:46 AM

Welcome Mark;)

evil636 03-19-2008 05:51 AM

shhhhhhhhhh theres a wack job near [sm=happybounce.gif]jk dee, i still heat you in a non bbm way :D

deej 03-19-2008 06:05 AM

Ummmmm ewwwwwwwww? :D