New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

Don't Buy!!!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Thumbs down Don't Buy!!!

Hey I am new to this forum but I want to let all know not to buy anything especially bikes from Sunshine Womack Ford in Concordia Kansas. They sell bikes that are faulty and claim they pass their inspection. They lie and steal your money. Kawi wont warranty it because it's a set up issue and they wont because they are dirty snakes. If you must inspect every inch of the vehicle and also tell them you want it put in the shop and you want to make sure everything is to par. Take it from some one that is out a front rim, handle bar, rear pully, belt, rear rim, and cosmetic defaults.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Question #1
WTF were you doing in Kansas

Question #2
Do you ride a Vulcan cruiser with custom green paint?

Question #3
If you do how weird is that?

Watch out for hockey sticks bruddah

Edit: Almost forgot, Welcome to KF!

Last edited by Prom; 04-27-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:46 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

welcome to KF

I must be on a stupid break tonight. I am trying to understand your saying of this
[QUOTETake it from some one that is out a front rim, handle bar, rear pully, belt, rear rim, and cosmetic defaults.][/QUOTE]
and trying to determine why the rear pulley, belt, rear rim were affected along with the entire front of the bike unless it has a bad frame or even an improper alignment. as in twisted forks, but even then? Why is the rear pulley, belt bad? Dunno man, just a lot of questions and no answers. Keep us up to speed.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

A dealership that lies and steals? No way!!! LOL that's funny right there.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

That's why they are called Stealerships.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:58 PM

Yeah i used to have a 08 custom 900 with custom green paint, why? and to reply to the rest... the front rim came with a gash in it, chrome handle bar had a grind/gash under the grip which i found when putting chrome grips on. rear fender doesnt come flush with the chrome accent, gap in it came like that. rear pulley came bent or not put in right which is wearing my belt, egg shaped my rim, and grinded on my axle. so yeah they say it passed their inspection but thats cause they went through a stack of inspection sheets just going check mark happy in the pass colum. oh and kansas, got it for $2000 off msrp or anyother askin price, looks like i am paying for it now thogh.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Cool, I recognized the nick. I doubt you remember but I rode with you a couple times last season with Billie, Garret, and Roger while I was in ND. I had the 89 ZX7, pics are in the BOTM thread.

Anyway sorry you got screwed, I'm always curious who is actually putting the bikes together when they un-crate them. Its alot of responsibility to be handing off to some minimum wage kid in the shop with no accountability. Did you pick the bike up there or did they ship it? Good luck on the fix

Jon