Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX300R (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx300r-43/)
-   -   WOW! where is everyone (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx300r-43/wow-where-everyone-3281/)

KAWASAKIspeed 04-09-2006 10:04 PM

WOW! where is everyone

I have been coming and looking at this forum for a while and no one has been posting just wondering thnx.

MaverickAus 04-10-2006 06:25 PM

RE: WOW! where is everyone

We all in the KLX250 forum [8D]

EMS_0525 09-16-2006 04:16 PM

alot more klx250's owners here....lol

Notstock 09-16-2006 06:37 PM

Been a little slow last couple of days but still the same ole people here and new.

The klx section has grown a lot, guess the dual sporters have finally found a home lol they have some great topics and fit right in, lots of knowledge and fun from them.

EMS_0525 09-17-2006 04:24 AM

yea just as long as you stay away from the harley topic.... some of them are a little testy.. nobrakes knows what im talking about

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Been a little slow last couple of days but still the same ole people here and new.

The klx section has grown a lot, guess the dual sporters have finally found a home lol they have some great topics and fit right in, lots of knowledge and fun from them.

Nobrakes 09-17-2006 07:10 AM

Yeah, I kind've wondered why there aren't more KLX300 folks here since its been available in the US longer than the KLX250. But any of you KLX300 guys are more than welcome over in the KLX250 section - they are very similar bikes after all, many parts are interchangable. And as EMS_0525 says, just stay away from the topic of exhaust pipes and harley's and you should be fine. ;)

deej 09-18-2006 07:35 AM

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

yea just as long as you stay away from the harley topic.... some of them are a little testy.. nobrakes knows what im talking about

Alright you monkey don't be starting trouble....:D:D:D

EMS_0525 09-18-2006 12:36 PM

haha, i would do no such thing... dont know what your talking about....

Nobrakes 09-18-2006 03:32 PM

haha, i would do no such thing... dont know what your talking about....
Seriously! Trouble? Us? He can't be talking about us, EMS, must be someone else ;)

hoedogg 09-18-2006 09:08 PM

lmao.....

ORIGINAL: deej

Alright you monkey don't be starting trouble....:D:D:D