Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Joke section! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/joke-section-77/)
-   -   Wal-Mart Wine!!! (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/joke-section-77/wal-mart-wine-9990/)

YYY.GUY 02-27-2007 06:54 AM

Wal-Mart Wine!!!

Wal-Mart has announced that it would begin offering customers a new discount item - Wal-Mart's own brand of wine.

The world's largest retail chain is teaming up with Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery of California to produce the spirits at an affordable
price, in the $2-$5 range.

Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to throw a bottle of Wal-Mart brand into their shopping carts, but "there is a market for inexpensive wine", said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at University of Arkansas, Bentonville. She said: "But the right name is important".

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Wal-Mart wine brand The top surveyed names in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc
9. White Trashfindel
8. Big Red Gulp
7. World Championship Riesling
6. NASCARbernet
5. Chef Boyardeaux
4. Peanut Noir
3. I Can't Believe It's Not Vinegar!
2. Grape Expectations
1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Wal-Mart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel).

suprakawigrl 02-27-2007 07:27 AM

RE: Wal-Mart Wine!!!

black peanuts hasmy vote, lol

aMFd 02-27-2007 09:23 AM

Chateau Traileur Parc !? hahahahahahahhah

YYY.GUY 02-28-2007 08:33 AM

ORIGINAL: suprakawigrl

black peanuts hasmy vote, lol
And you were the one that posted a link to that Balls Out Jeans video with Aries Spears, right? Hmmm, am I detecting a pattern?!??

(Or maybe it's getting a little late and there's an un-spoken line that I just crossed ... either way: My bad!) :D

Prom 02-28-2007 08:54 AM

well yall i'm form arkansaw and i werks at tha wal-marts and i finds this threads offendin to me an my hole famly form this day own me and my folks will be a feudin wit yall and anyin else what wants to com from nother country an try an takes my jobs!

Edet: I done fixed some spellin on this here post. My boy done gots himself some good book lernin and halps me wit my spellin.

(I Cant Beleive its Not Vinegar is my favorite.)

DevilGirl 02-28-2007 09:37 AM

Not everyone from Arkansas eats opossum or squirrel. I'm from Arkansas.

DevilGirl 02-28-2007 09:40 AM

yeah umm no thanks on the opossum or squirrel

Prom 02-28-2007 09:40 AM

I will have to admit I have had squirrel, my grandparents are interesting to say the least. Gotta watch out for the shot tho, crack a tooth that way.

suprakawigrl 02-28-2007 09:41 AM

white tail deer?

DevilGirl 02-28-2007 09:46 AM

yeah I've had plenty of deer....

just say no to opossum and squirrel....and mountain oysters .....theres no way in hell