Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 04:58 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

Been searching for quite a while now for a good flush-mount front turn signals (LED or not) for my 07 ZZR600 but have not been completely convinced with what I've seen so far. I'm sure you guys know that the mounting surface is not totally flat so I'm looking for something that would be aperfect fit and at the same time, not look cheap. Your inputs (brand/website URL/price)would be appreciated.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:15 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

I was in the same boat as you andI couldn't find a pair that I like the looks of and so I found a pair of mirrors w/ integrated blinkers in them and would fit half way good and away I went w/ that. here's a pic of them installed w/ the rubber outer piece pulled back. Just a thought...

[IMG]local://upfiles/4508/631C951D567A4C13BAE0FA6CF3E3846E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Where did you find those, AHUFFY? I found some flusk mounts I liked, but don't remember where I got them. I think they were a b-day present from my brother. Look at my gallery and you can see them, I would put a pic up but I am at work.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks AHUFFY and Rick! Here are a few I'm considering from eBay but it's kinda difficult deciding which one, since I have not seen not one of these physically.....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:IT&ih=018

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:IT&ih=007

Lemme know your thoughts.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:08 AM
1st Gear Member

I bought some footpegs from luckybike last year and they didn't fit right, and were very poor quality. I wouldn't buy anything from them again, for what it's worth. However, these look almost exactly like the ones I have http://cgi.ebay.ca/Kawasaki-ZX6-ZX6R...QQcmdZViewItem

Of the two you posted I would go with the first ones.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:29 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm w/ rick. I like the first ones and I"m not sure whom I bought mine from but i did get themoff ebay. my roommate found them for me. but I'll see if I can't find them. I think with a little more modifications a guy could get some gsxr mirrors to fit.

here are some search results that I found... I just searched "gsxr mirrors"
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....earch&fgtp=

just a place to start

mine are at the top of the second page but there are plenty more if you don't like those... but i will say mine were extremly easy to get to fit on my bike.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks guys! Now it's decision time and hopefully, no regrets in the end. This is why I try my best not to rush my purchases. Maybe, I'll even just settle for just replacing the amber turn signal lens to clear lens, as well the tail light to clear with red inserts. Dunno, really! Oh well.....

Old 04-18-2008, 03:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Well i had a difficult time finding flush mounts that fit my style, after searching for a while i found these bby greggs customs and after waiting for about a month because they were on back order i got them and installed and could'nt be happier. heres the link: http://www.gcshopping.com/catalog/pr...f380f1aeaa59ec

They come in a few different colors my bikes black so thats what i ordered and they matched exactly, also i believe you can choose between amber and clear lenses that blink amber.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:59 AM
1st Gear Member

I remember coming across this sometime ago.I think they look good too but the price, I find, is just a bit steep and more than what Iwould liketo pay for... but not saying that I wouldnot consider it. Are they LEDs? And, are they pretty easy to install? Approximately, how long did it take you? Thanks, man!

Old 04-18-2008, 04:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Just forgot to ask you guys..... did youreplace the electronic flasher or used an LED flashrate controller resistor to slow down the blink rate? Please advise. Thanks, again!

Quick Reply: Flush Mount Front Turn Signals