Me and My ZRX

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 04:43 AM
Default Me and My ZRX

Just thought I would post some pics of me and my ZRX. They are always funner than reading anyway
Here goes:

and one doing what I love!

Enjoy!

Old 03-02-2005, 05:30 AM
c10
Default RE: Me and My ZRX

You can go higer than that. I wana see the drain plug. Nice ride. Are you planing on a full ex system?

Old 03-02-2005, 05:49 AM

I'm planning on a full exhaust either the end of this upcoming riding season or next winter. I just don't feel I'm ready for a 130+ hp bike yet. I'd like to get one more season under my belt before unleashing the monster.

I'm also planning on taking a track school session this summer and start doing some track days so who know's if that all goes well I'm sure the full exhaust will come sooner rather than later.

As far as systems go I really like the Yosh can I have so I'm inclined to thier full system but I'm not rulling anything out. Muzzy or Akrapovic are in the running as well. As far as jetting i'm pretty sold on IVAN's kit.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Those are nice pics jeerme! [sm=signs003.gif] with track school

Old 03-02-2005, 08:53 PM
c10

I have seen some dyno #'s the Akrapovic sometimes makes a few more ponys,but for me Muzzy n Kaw just fit and work well. Yosh is ok but not impresed by dyno #'s on all bikes for ther prices. But hey that is what is part of being diffrent,chosing what you like not what some bone head says is best.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:01 PM

I agree C10, I'm not into what everyone has I have to have. It's my bike and I'll do with it what I want. I mean I'll ask for suggestion from those in the know but ultimitaly its up to me.

Over at the ZRXOA sometimes those guys forget that and just push whatever they have and since they have it everyone must have it or what you have is junk. I hate that.

Like I said earlier I'm not sure what system to go with and everyone's comments are welcome. Price added hosepower/torque, looks and sound will all play key roles in my decision and I'm in no real hurry for this mod as my experiance on the bike is just not there to handle the monster that it will become.

I'm actually looking at an Ermax undertail next. I hate how the rear of the bike looks. I trimmed the rear fender but it's still not as nice as it could be. I think the Ermax will clean everything up and give it more of a race look.

On to good news... I think spring might be here in Nebraska we have had some pretty nice days so far and I'll be getting the bike ready to come out of hibernation this weekend!

Ride safe everyone!

Old 03-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

cool pix.!! and red the faster color !!

Old 03-24-2005, 07:13 AM

RED is the fastest!!!

Old 03-24-2005, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

They made that thing in RED?!?!?[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 11-24-2006, 07:38 AM
1st Gear Member

oh yea its been made in the following
green, several different shades,
black
red
blue
silver
orange, done custom
yellow, done custom
and then any custom yu can find, i saw an brown/yellow done up like one of the origional 900, an gray/silver/red

Quick Reply: Me and My ZRX