PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2007 KLX300R Complete Part out

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 06:59 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 2007 KLX300R Complete Part out

Update:
So I have sold the rear wheel assembly, and the carb. as well as the engine .
remaining stuff

Front wheel, seat in excellent condition, shift lever, brake levers, suspension, Radiators in excellent condition. front and rear brakes, stock exhaust system with spark arrestor. Frame as well as subframe also available. swingarm, footpegs, fuel tank,

make me an offer, I'm trying to wrap this up and free up storage for some orange thingees!

plastics faded but solid, suspension all good, electrics, has a tusk light setup on it, etc. Make me an offer.

Attached Thumbnails 2007 KLX300R Complete Part out-img_1525.jpg   2007 KLX300R Complete Part out-img_1526.jpg  

Last edited by caj13; 09-19-2018 at 01:11 AM. Reason: updated info
Old 05-24-2017, 07:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by caj13
So I am reducing my Inventory , and getting all the paperwork straight. I took the bike in trade, used it to ride the Utah Adventure Trail, and some MCCCT in Michigan, but guy I got it from, was the son, owner was his dad, now dead - and long story short, to get it legal here in California, would require more money than it is worth.
So I'm parting it out.

Complete nice running engine - minus Carb - 750 - that is the complete price including shipping here in the USA. I put it in an ice chest and send it to you.

I have the Carb modification by Bill Blue, selling the carb setup - 250 (shipped) (new from Bill is 400 bucks) Carb has 20 hours on it.

plastics faded but solid, suspension all good, electrics, has a tusk light setup on it, etc. Make me an offer.

I am new here, Usually use ThumperTalk, but since their update, their calssified section does not work, plus minimal Kawasaki stuff.
Hi, I might be interested in your klx 300 engine. How different is a 300r engine to a klx 250 engine?

Old 05-24-2017, 01:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by motomarauder
Hi, I might be interested in your klx 300 engine. How different is a 300r engine to a klx 250 engine?
Not sure what you mean by different? performance wise? size wise, mount wise? just not sure what you are asking. I did pull this off of TT Kaw forum

he 250 & 300 have a ton of interchangeable parts, but the newer 250s not so much, and the OEM parts schematics on Bikebandit is a great way to check out & compare specific parts, bc Kawasaki changed some parts #s over the years but when you see the actual parts they are the same thing, just different SKU's. The frames & suspension are all relatively similar (minor attachment tas are dif), and complete engine swaps are simple bolt ups, but wiring, electrical parts, & etc are different. I did recently score some nice parts off a totalled 2007 KLX 250s that were a perfect fit on my 1999 KLX 300R. Fenders, lights, rear wheel, seat, controls, etc... they were all exact matches, but things like the gas tank & radiator shrouds weren't. The front rim and tire are, but the front hub and axle is not. Little things like that ya gotta watch out for.

Last edited by caj13; 05-24-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Not sure what you mean by different? performance wise? size wise, mount wise? just not sure what you are asking. I did pull this off of TT Kaw forum

he 250 & 300 have a ton of interchangeable parts, but the newer 250s not so much, and the OEM parts schematics on Bikebandit is a great way to check out & compare specific parts, bc Kawasaki changed some parts #s over the years but when you see the actual parts they are the same thing, just different SKU's. The frames & suspension are all relatively similar (minor attachment tas are dif), and complete engine swaps are simple bolt ups, but wiring, electrical parts, & etc are different. I did recently score some nice parts off a totalled 2007 KLX 250s that were a perfect fit on my 1999 KLX 300R. Fenders, lights, rear wheel, seat, controls, etc... they were all exact matches, but things like the gas tank & radiator shrouds weren't. The front rim and tire are, but the front hub and axle is not. Little things like that ya gotta watch out for.
Sorry I should've been more clear. What I mean is like externally and even mechanically are the 2 engines from the same year similar to where I can swap top ends or swap the whole engine and all the components like wiring, coolant routing, engine mounts etc will bolt right up. It's like how a ford 289 and a ford 302 engine are the same externally and to an extent mechanically so everything externally like wiring, mounts, and accessories are interchangeable and you can even swap heads from both engines without issues.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default KLX300R parts

So I am reducing my Inventory , and getting all the paperwork straight. I took the bike in trade, used it to ride the Utah Adventure Trail, and some MCCCT in Michigan, but guy I got it from, was the son, owner was his dad, now dead - and long story short, to get it legal here in California, would require more money than it is worth.
So I'm parting it out.

Complete nice running engine - minus Carb - 750 - that is the complete price including shipping here in the USA. I put it in an ice chest and send it to you.

I have the Carb modification by Bill Blue, selling the carb setup - 250 (shipped) (new from Bill is 400 bucks) Carb has 20 hours on it.

I am new here, Usually use ThumperTalk, but since their update, their calssified section does not work, plus minimal Kawasaki stuff.
Do you still have the carb available?

Old 06-23-2017, 05:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by InspectorJim
Do you still have the carb available?
Yes I do. Just shipped out a rear wheel setup - in negotiations on motor , I doubt that will go far, but the Carb set-up - it is available and ready to ship

Carl johansson
birdbrain13 @gmail.com
if you want to contact me directly

Old 08-02-2017, 05:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Do you still have the radiators??

Old 08-02-2017, 12:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Subseageorge
Do you still have the radiators??
yes I do

Old 08-02-2017, 11:59 PM
1st Gear Member
Default exhaust

do you still have the exhaust ?

Old 08-03-2017, 01:54 AM
1st Gear Member

yes exhaust is still available, stock, pipe, heat shield and spark arrester. ecellent condition

Quick Reply: 2007 KLX300R Complete Part out