Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

wow. talk about road rage :update

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wow. talk about road rage :update

I would imagine not. Kuwait isn't pretty to drive in either (Kuwait City, not the sweet straight open roads out in the middle of the desert, those are fun)

Old 03-19-2008, 12:06 AM
1st Gear Member

you want some good drivers?? find some old korean women[8D] i nkow stereotyping isnt nice but.... have you ever seen them drive? if you said no, pray that that stays your answer for the rest of forever

oh and this is my car. just remembed i took em'[8D]

Name:  IMGA0142.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  52.1 KB
Name:  IMGA0144.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  60.9 KB
Name:  IMGA0146.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  57.0 KB

i love the huge trunk, no need to bury the bodies right away anymore
Name:  IMGA0149.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  40.8 KB

Old 03-19-2008, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

KX, You don't have to tell me about Korean drivers. I was stationedin Koreafor 14 months. One time, I was taking a taxi from Yongsanto Itaewon, and I made the mistake of tellingthe driverto hurry. He stopped, put on a pair of white driving gloves, and took off. He had that taxi up on the sidewalk and weaving in an out of traffic. I have never in my life been scared in a car, but this changed all that. I got there in record time, and never made that mistake again. Seoul, Korea is bigger than NYC, and has easily 4 times the number of cars. The traffic is miserable at all hours.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:44 AM
1st Gear Member

hahahahaha i had a 3ft tall, 9000 year old korean woman take a left on a red in front of me in my van at the last possible millisecond i was doing about 45 (dont worry, it was a 50 zone) and i almost kiled her. lucky for her i was able to manuever behind her kia and spare my preicious van[8D] jk ive also seen one go left around a rotary[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 03-19-2008, 03:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Let's just chalk it up to something to learn from. We all have those stories of stupid crap we pulled and got away with, how nobody knows. ( insert you religion here) That is what makes us who we are today. Live and learn, not live fast and die young.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh and one more thing. It's nice to know that everyone here is either busting kx's *****, giving good advice and offering different opinions. That says alot about the people on this forum.

ps please vote for me on BOTM

Old 03-19-2008, 03:46 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary

KX, You don't have to tell me about Korean drivers. I was stationedin Koreafor 14 months. One time, I was taking a taxi from Yongsanto Itaewon, and I made the mistake of tellingthe driverto hurry. He stopped, put on a pair of white driving gloves, and took off. He had that taxi up on the sidewalk and weaving in an out of traffic. I have never in my life been scared in a car, but this changed all that. I got there in record time, and never made that mistake again. Seoul, Korea is bigger than NYC, and has easily 4 times the number of cars. The traffic is miserable at all hours.
You better stop talking bad about korean women driving or I'm gonna tell my wife on you Vic...lolThe traffic is bad in seoul, really bad, and I have been to NYC as well. Even so, I would move back to Seoul in a second, man I love that place.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:17 AM
1st Gear Member

oMalley.. LOLOLOL!!!! priceless bro.

very smooth.

ok kids.. w.h. story time!! YAY!!

(well, for the justifiable road rage incident i spoke of earlier..)

well.. all of ya's notice the big blue bike in my sig... right?

for the most part (repeat: most part..) cars do as well.. kinda like crows and raccons.. shiney things grab the common cagers attention (crows and raccons LOVE shiney things)

well, whilst commuting in hagerstown, Md, i was coming down a 4 lane (2 on in each direction) road by the mall there.. i'm in the left lane.. senor douchebag in the right lane in an audi A4.

2 opens into 3 lanes with a left lane going to the motel 6 off to the side... theres a light at this intersection. the whole strip i'm on MIGHT be 200 yards, at best from light to light.

well... ******** gets the bright idea to jump two lanes from the far right, to the far left turn lane.. or at least he seemed like he was going to. i was right beside his left-rear tire at this time.

on the brakes, horn, clutch, and rampage i go!!

he jumps (no signals during all of this) back into the rightmost lane violently.

we're approaching the light. Oh goody.. it's red..

you know what time it is, my friends.. verbal beatdown time.

(Deej. PLEASE forgive me for my upcoming language.. i'll try to G-rate it as much as possible)

YAY.. red light. and douchebag's window is down.

big, ugly guy in the drivers seat.. looks angrily at me.

me: Do you have a F'ing driver's license?!?!!?"
douchebag: no comment or reaction.
me: "Do you know what these F'ing white lines on the road indicate!?"
douchebag: unresponsive, once again.. looking forward and clutching wheel tightly with both hands..

(notice i'm watching his hands and actions.. if he would have made a move to a glovebox of under the seat, i would have hopped off the bike and stuck him in his jaw.)

me: "SAY somethin!" (in mad, white ghetto-oriented tone)
douchebag: rolls window up.
me: "uh huh.. thats right, punk ***"

done. not too much to it, eh?

when the light dropped, i'm sure he expected me to zoom in front of him and cut him off.. instead, i left the light normally, (watching him VERY closely for a reaction he'd regret if he had made that choice) got about 50 yards in front of him and got in the right lane, and went about my route.

i know many of ya don't condone physical acts to diffuse a situation, but honestly (whether this sounds like an excuse or not) thats what i learned growing up in the projects. ... ... you take control of the situation before it escalates.

action-reaction ALWAYS, all day, every where.. no matter what.

action- i got cut off and yelled at a big, ugly guy
reaction- he (must have) mentally admitted fault, as he did not challenge me

situation done. everybody's happy

had it been adverse...

action- i got cut off and yelled at a big, ugly guy
reaction- he yells back and get out of the car, or tries to run me over
reaction to reaction- i burn his house down.

situation not good for mr. ugly, audi bad driver (now homeles)guy.
LOL..

well.. maybe.. i would have at least put my pugilistic knowledge to good use..

i'll think of some more justifiable and non-justifiable times.

oh! like when a cop ran me off the road in Nc at 100mph..

join me nexttime on hendrix's squidly excursions!

lol