Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

wow. talk about road rage :update

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:56 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wow. talk about road rage

kx if I was your dad....you would have no car right now, F'n kids.... how long have you been driving? I assume you gave the finger to an Adult, right.... Try any of that sheet here in S. Florida...well good luck. You'd probably be in a canal with a hole in your temple,they don't F with stupidity down here. Justice is delivered on the street.

You ever hear the saying "Discretionis the better part of Valor".

Let the crazy f'er pass ... What do you care?....You were in a CAGE!!! btw youbetter get insurance asap or you could have some serious cash garnished from your wages for LIFE if you get in any accident!!! .... F'n kids[:@]

Old 03-17-2008, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Good use of Shakespeare bro!

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

kx if I was your dad....you would have no car right now, F'n kids.... how long have you been driving? I assume you gave the finger to an Adult, right.... Try any of that sheet here in S. Florida...well good luck. You'd probably be in a canal with a hole in your temple,they don't F with stupidity down here. Justice is delivered on the street.

Let the crazy f'er pass ... What do you care?....You were in a CAGE!!! btw youbetter get insurance asap or you could have some serious cash garnished from your wages for LIFE if you get in any accident!!! .... F'n kids[:@]

Old 03-17-2008, 01:17 AM
1st Gear Member

haha. k, i found out that the car was insured... i just wasnt aware (parents insurance). and i knew if he passed me hed lock em up once he was in front of me, im thinking im uninsured and rearend at my expence would be very costly. so i had to keep him behind me[>:] plus i didnt want him to stop me, he was jacked and crazy... not a good combo[8D]

Old 03-17-2008, 01:47 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm not gonna preach to you (mainly because I did a lot of stupid crap when I was your age, so I have absolutely noroom to talk) but you've been driving for 4 weeks. You don't have the experience required to handle a car at 100+ mph. Doing it in a car with bad tie-rod ends just moves your decision from stupid to brain-dead. If one of those tie-rod ends decided to come loose, you would (notice, I didn't say "might have") flipped that car, and when you flip a car at 100+ mph, you don't walk away from it. At that speed, airbags just make it so your face is recognizable at your funeral. Do you honestly mean to tell me that if he got in front of you, you were guarenteed to rear end him? If somebody is in front of you, and you think they're gonna slam on the brakes, SLOW THE FRACK DOWN! What if you were doing 100mph, and some innocent guy on a motorcycle was trying to turn onto that road beyond the crest of one of those hills... then you would have been the stupid cager that we all bitch about, getting riders killed because they aren't responsible enough to drive a car. Dammit!!!! I said I wasn't going to preach, and here I go. Well, hopefully you get the point.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:51 AM
1st Gear Member

I drop to my knees and thank God that you live where you do, and not where you are a danger to my wife and kids.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Sooo...what happened with the meeting? And don't try it again. You probably just ruined your chances of getting a bike, at least if I was your parent. Hopefully everything works out alright.

Old 03-17-2008, 02:39 AM
1st Gear Member

the meting went kinda lame, nothing happend. the guy acted all mature, shaved and put on an actual shirt instead of a wife beater... a real class act. he tried to convince my parents that what happend was my fault (i agree, it was partially) and he failed. my mom was kinda cool about it, she agreed to pretend it never happend to the outside world, so if something were to mysterousily happen to his car he would have no backup that it may of been me. and then she revoked my lisence until a further date. as for a bike, they dont really mind. they know i can be stupid sometimes but am still a good rider.

and vic, the road straight road at wich i was going 100 had no turns other than one small neighborhood and my cousin dylans driveway (dylan was in the car with me and his dad was at work so noone was there either) and i didnt turn at 100, i slowed to around 65 before the turn. also... there are about 10 bikers in derry, and about 1 this time of year. not justifying what i did, just clearing up that i wasnt making 100mph turns and there are no bikers to worry about killing.

and, i've had my lisence for 4weeks... but ive been driving since i was 9. i uesd to tool my dads pos crown vic up at my aunt sandies property in maine, and once i turned 14 i started racing out of londonderry with the tarus (thats where all the miles came from) but then i had an appendectamy and had to quit it all due to $60,000 in med bills[&o]

besides all that, i know what i did was in fact fukktarded, and since then ive ran a thousand different cenarios through my head that would of been much safer. but get the fu*k outta here was the first, so it won.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:08 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary

Good use of Shakespeare bro!

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Seemed appropriate, thanks Didn't know you were a philosopher and soldier... good stuff

btw ... you betterkeep that discretion in mind.... but not too much an you better come to Florida for a phishing trip....or biking off-road ....if ya prefer.

kx, you'd better stop posting before you lose all respect..."the road straight road at wich i was going 100 had no turns other than one small neighborhood" .... you already said in your past post you did not know your location.....btw 100 is never safe....especially on a two lane road, if a cop caught ya, you'd be in jail.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I'm gonna chime in here a little more. kx, I noticed that a lot of your posts are usually on the extreme side of things, and from the begining, you have used language in here that I thought was over the top. Now I don't speak for anyone in here but myself, but lately I find myselfusually speed reading over your posts because of the language and the content. I also don't speak for the owners of the site or even the fact that I am a mod. What I am suggesting is that you might be losing some of your readers due to these factors.

Until recently I didn't know how old you were or what your back ground was, but after this thread, I have to echo the words by someone else on here, if you were here I would sure hope that my wife and kid were not in the vicinity of your driving habits. you're only 16 and yet you speak as if you have all this experience, please slow down and don't be in a hurry to impress anyone here or there where you live. There is no shame in steering away from trouble or heated moments in life, don't let anyone tell you any different. I hope this experience has taught you something, and that's in life we are directly in control of a lot of things that happen to us, and we can learn from our mistakes. There are so many things that we can't control, so take advantage of the things we can.

Please learn from yours, we don't want to read that you got into a wreck or went off when someone looked at you the wrong way. Peace bro.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:40 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

P.S. we do care man.

Quick Reply: wow. talk about road rage :update