Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

WIFE GONE BACK ON THE MARKET

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 04:15 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: WIFE GONE BACK ON THE MARKET

Man! That's a big step. And calling her a hooker doesn't seem right to me. After all, this is the woman you once loved enough to marry. I just hope you don't realize too late that you can't live without her. Of course if she cheated on you or left for someone else then it's best to get over her quickly. I guess I am the luckiest bastard on the planet because after 18 years, I love my wife more every day. Good luck with it all man.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member

POST SOME NAKED PICS

Old 06-27-2007, 04:29 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gerrynolan

Man! That's a big step. And calling her a hooker doesn't seem right to me. After all, this is the woman you once loved enough to marry. I just hope you don't realize too late that you can't live without her. Of course if she cheated on you or left for someone else then it's best to get over her quickly. I guess I am the luckiest bastard on the planet because after 18 years, I love my wife more every day. Good luck with it all man.
hahaha, what was that psych doctor on tv?...hmm, baldish dude,, ah, Dr Phil. Stop playing Dr Phil Gerry! lol

Old 06-27-2007, 04:51 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

hahaha, what was that psych doctor on tv?...hmm, baldish dude,, ah, Dr Phil. Stop playing Dr Phil Gerry! lol
OH SNAP. Thats funny right there

Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

+1

Old 06-27-2007, 05:00 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

+1
Well deej it helps if your wife is a smoking hottie that has naked pillow fights with her girlfriends oh yeah .

Old 06-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

+1
Well deej it helps if your wife is a smoking hottie that has naked pillow fights with her girlfriends oh yeah .
Giggitty goo, Ohh yeah

Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 PM
1st Gear Member

congrats on your 18 years. i wish i had that but i should never have got mixed up with this girl. the only good that came from the relationship is my 6 year old daughter and my 3 year old son. they mean the world to me. she on the other hand is no good. her life is a soap opera. i should have made better decisions years ago. STUPID.[:'(] oh well my new bike has all the curves i need for now. i love my bike and i am focusing on the kids and my life now. she is out of the picture.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:45 PM
1st Gear Member

and it was her decision to leave not mine - she also has a new man[:@]

Old 06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

+1
hahahahahaha..........................yea. Hey its starting to become a recognized sport. [8D]
Name:  701340966_l.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  23.3 KB

Quick Reply: WIFE GONE BACK ON THE MARKET