Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Paris Hilton
54.17%
Brittney Spears
4.17%
Pamela Anderson
4.17%
Lindsey Lohan
4.17%
Anna Nicole Smith
33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Who's the biggest high class Bimbo?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 02:58 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Who's the biggest high class Bimbo?

ORIGINAL: zzrick

I voted for anna nicole because she was absolutely worthless. I mean, she was hot back in the day, but so are all of them. All of the rest actually have, or their family has contributed something to society. Anna nicole was just plain worthless.
+1 brotha

Old 04-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow is this what boredom causes? Just messing man, I hate them all....well except Pamela Anderson. My wife and her best friend always tease me because I like her. I guess that's my one imaginary sleazy girlfriend and my wife just doesn't understand. [8D]

Old 04-02-2008, 06:53 AM
1st Gear Member

It wasa toss up between Smith and Hilton, as the others had some kind of "talent" (acting etc). I chose paris though because shes really only famous (now) for partying and being high maintenance. I mean, who gets paid to party?! (Besides rock stars, but they are the ones who start the party!)

Yes Paris, she also gets my vote for this most important reason: She breeds stupidity everywhere you look. Girls want to be like her, with the gigantic blast sheild like sun glasses, tiny puppies that fit in small things (i'd put her dog in a cheesy stuffed burrito from taco bell...). She makes me sick really, and I"m not offended by trashy tasteless chicks.

I mean, she's only famous because of her...hmm no wait. She's only famouse becuase she did....uhm...hmmm. What is she famous for again?

Old 04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

they are all smart andintelligent women in todays society and are roll models for all young inspiring ladies. who deserve respect and admiration from all man kind.

P.S. they are all benders

Old 04-02-2008, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Paris Hilton is famous( And I use the term loosely) because her Daddy is a gazillionaire

Biography: Born into wealth and the American equivalent of aristocracy, Paris Hilton was the oldest of Kenneth Hilton and Kathy ...

Richard Howard "Rick" Hilton[1] (born August 17, 1955) is a real estate broker and developer specializing in exclusive, high-end property, Chairman of Hilton & Hyland Real Estate[2], and father of Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Barron Hilton, and Conrad Hilton.

William Barron Hilton I[1] (born October 23, 1927) is an American heir and hotelier, co-chairman of the Hilton Hotel chain, and the original owner of the San Diego Chargers. He is the paternal grandfather of Paris and Nicky Hilton.

So as you can see, besides me wasting my morning doing research about the Hilton Family, they come from old money. Which begs the question:

IF YOU HAVE ENDLESS AMMOUNTS OF MONEY....OLD MONEY, THEN WHY CAN'T THAT GIRL GO BUY SOME NEW *****. There I said it. Sheesh, she's a billionaire and she's flat as a pancake. I'm just saying.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej,

Does this mean that if Paris had big *****, you would love her? I think she has a flat A$$ too so she should get ana$$ implant as well!

Worlok14

Old 04-02-2008, 03:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Well it would draw attention away from her face.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 PM
1st Gear Member

I think her face is probably the best part of her as long as she's not talking.

Worlok14

Old 04-02-2008, 05:37 PM
1st Gear Member

She could get that eye fixed, that droopy one (its not that bad I just think she's a tool). As Wild Bill would say "You're eye looks like the hood of a cu|\|t to me".

Love Deadwood.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:46 PM
1st Gear Member

the only one that really got paid for being a bimbo was Anna; the rest are famous for other reasons as well[8D]

Quick Reply: Who's the biggest high class Bimbo?