Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

!!!!whorelok!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member
Default !!!!whorelok!!!!!!!

what up worlok,, just wanted to say hey lol.. havent seen ya around in awile, everything good.. cool I hope so lol I know im just board and fightin with the ol lady...

Old 12-09-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

aren't you just the social butterfly today huh? harassing everyone on your friends list haha

Old 12-09-2008, 02:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Yup lmao

Old 12-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I guess I'm not on the list. ......wait I mean

Old 12-09-2008, 03:24 PM
1st Gear Member

haha I seen worlok on yesterday hoping he would see his name I just wanted to say hi lol im such a post ***** lmao

Old 12-09-2008, 06:40 PM
1st Gear Member

i should have a ton more posts, but first my school blocked this site.. then i lost my internet privileges for bypassing the lock

Old 12-09-2008, 06:43 PM
1st Gear Member

lol yeah that will do it haha

Old 12-09-2008, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

I bypassed the lock twice but did it from other peoples login names

Old 12-10-2008, 01:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Yo " J ", I am honored that you would miss me. I am super busy at work and also busy in my personal life. In the last two weeks or so, i have moved a truck load of my household items from Indy to my new house in Oregon Ohio, and moved out of my corporate apartment. My life has been a whirlwind of activity! I am just wore out. I do check in as often as possible but it has been hard to find time.
Now I have found a lot of stuff that I want to do to this new house and have started on that as well.
But I love this new place! It has a large crystal clear blue water pond right behind the house, and a sun room to sit in that looks over the back yard. the pond has at least 30 large mouth bass that weigh over 5 pounds with crappie, catfish and bluegills.
I also have a 30 x 60 pole barn that is destined to be a hard core bike repair shop by next fall.
And it has a large attached garage that parks my four door Tundra with room to spare.
I cant wait to have some of you guys up next summer. It would be cool to have a ***** convension here.
I even have an area in the back of the property where I can shoot guns! I love to burn lead man.
It is pretty far out in the country so when I raise hell, only one neighbor will hear it.
I will post pics if I ever get time to take any. Well anyway, I have been busier than a cat covering crap on concrete but it is paying off.
Oh yeah, this place has a large garden, and almost any kind of fruit tree you could want. It is the kind of place you could survive on if times ever really get bad. Now all I need is a bunker.........LOL
So, thanks for missing me Bro!

Old 12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
1st Gear Member

haha no prob. lock.... Thats awesome you have your self a nice home. Im sure its ****.. Dude sounds like the perfect house to go skeet shooting (not that kind of skeet lmao) but yeah Im in to the whole skeet shootin I freaking love it.. And a nice motorcycle repair building thats freaking awesome