Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Where were you 6 years ago today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Where were you 6 years ago today...

Where were you?

I was walking into work and saw the 2nd plane hit the towers. My heart hurt. 45 minutes later I was watching the towers fall. Then I heard about the Pentagon and Flight 93.....I wanted revenge!

My friends and I had just watched RED DAWN again for the 100th time the previous night. Eerie feeling.

Name:  twintowers-1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  9.7 KB

Old 09-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Where were you 6 years ago today...

i was driving in my truck listening to it all on the raidio.[&o]

Old 09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

I got up went to starbux by my house to get a frapacino heard people talking about it. I didn't pay much to what they were saying. Got home turned on the news just in time to see the second plane hit . I went to work and there was an IRS office in the same building so they closed the building down just in case some one tried to do somthing that govt office. If was very erie watching it on TV. I just remember wishing it was some movie and not real but sadly it was real.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

i was coming out of english class in high school in the 10th grade. i couldnt believe it and i can't believe its allready been 6 years. it still stings

Old 09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah i was sitting in my world history class. The dumbass of the class goes to use the bath room and comes back and says Hey i just heard 2 teachers talkign someone bombed the wtc. My teacher denied it. The principal decieded not to tell us.I dint find out untill i got home from school

Old 09-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

I was walking down the stairs in my house and saw one the towers on fire, then while watching the new reports saw the second plan hit. I was horrified to say the least.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:40 PM
1st Gear Member

In homeroom my classmates said their was a fire at the WTC, so my teacher turned on the TV, and they were showing the pentagon, so I knew there was something bigger than just a fire. We watched it through Religion and English classes when the towers fell. Then when the news began looping we returned to normal classes. It was a sad day, and I will never forget it.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:41 PM
1st Gear Member

me neither

Old 09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

I was in college math class. I heard someone say a plane hit one of the towers, I just thought it was some light aviation plane and didn't think much of it. That is until I got home and turned on the tv. I can't describe the sinking feeling I had in the pit of my stomach while I sat and watched.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear Member

I reported to Ft. Campbell on the day before, I was sitting in an in-processing brief when an officer came running in, told us about the first tower, and sent us home. The next day I had orders to my unit and started preparing for war. It was intense. I heard them play taps on the radio this morning on the way to work....and I cried....Idon't cry. I will never forget that day, and I am proud to have helped fight the war on terror. It makes me sad that so many people have already forgotten that day, and who our enemies are.

Quick Reply: Where were you 6 years ago today...