Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What's Yo Story!??

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey rocket we are just glad your back with your family.. But chill set down turn on a ball game and drink a few beers,,and just try not thinking about it.. I know you will though its hard... That will get ya relaxed lol Or Get some beers and turn on da X-Box and rock out some Halo lol that will do it to and like eric says time heals everything...but anyways my point is that were Glad your back home!!!!!!

Old 10-24-2008, 01:26 PM
1st Gear Member

I appreciate the fact that you guys were on here keeping me sane the whole time I was gone. It means a lot to me to have the KF family behind me.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
life sucks .. grab a 40 and a fat straw!
No no no... grab the key, helmet, jacket and gloves...

You know the rest...

Old 10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 srobak

Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

well, I just got promoted.....I was an apprentice baiter on a fishin boat, but I have been there for 6 months and got promoted to master baiter! lol lol lol

Ill +2 Sro

Old 10-24-2008, 02:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by bigrig18wheeler
well, i just got promoted.....i was an apprentice baiter on a fishin boat, but i have been there for 6 months and got promoted to master baiter! Lol lol lol

lmfao

Old 10-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hmmm what's new with me, well I've been hunting the last couple of weeks no deer but we ran into a huge Black Bear, my friend took the shot at 120 yards, and missed, then we ran into the woods after him, and then as we saw the huge footprints in the mud, we thought to ourselves "um we don't want to die today" and backed out into the clearing again. Let's see what else. Oh the custodian that works for me here at the center came up yesterday while I was on the phone and computer and says hey Deric I'm gonna use the table saw, well lets just say 5 minutes later he's at my door with part of a finger missing.

I drive him to the hospital and tell him that he was never at work, and this never happened. Sheesh that's all I need is a lawsuit. But he wasn't scheduled to work and it was on his time, not works.

Fishing season is in full swing, I need to get my boat out into the river. I heard of someone catching a 60 lb Fall Salmon the other day. The rivers are full of fish. But I also want a bear, deer or an elk or all of the above.

Other than all that, its payday and I'm already broke. I got 7 more payments on the truck, and then after that 6 months left on the car. That will free up about $800.00 a month.

And finally, today at 4:30 its parent-teacher conference time. Something for you to look forward to Eric.

Old 10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah... definately don't look forward to any more of those!

Old 10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

probably a year ago, my dad was using one of those portable, cordless craftsman 19.2 volt circular saws and was holding a piece of wood in one hand and the saw in the other...... I herd the saw.... herd it shut off..... herd it hit the floor..... then herd.... F*&%... then went running over and said... "going the the hospital huh?" lol... sure enough, but just cut into the tip of his middle finger, no parts fell off... lol... when i was in high schoold he ripped off his thumb nail with the log splitter... ive spent many hours in the ER with him..... lol

Old 10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok ok I will stop being a dick lol. ....

First off, rocket ... thank you so much for you helping preserve our freedom. Our American Soldiers are people I will never take for granted because freedom is so precious.

Now, in da life of T-Rex.

Broke up with my ******* bf that liked to hit and cuss at girls about 2 wks ago. Since then I've been partying and drinking every night going willllllddddd!!! Freakin bosslady tells me now that I must learn every aspect of the department instead of just specializing like everyone else in the department does (o well.. will make me more $$ in the long run when I decide to leave. lol). I have no real complaints about work or my life. I just kinda take it day by day and try to have as much fun as I can every day.

Its not warm here anymore. Freakin 65 degrees. Chilly!!! So much for my beach trips. Went to New Orleans to party for the hell of it on Tues. Went back to work on Thurs. I havent rode the bike in about a week or so because I've been waiting on this cold front to pass as well as the rain.

The End

Quick Reply: What's Yo Story!??