Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What's Yo Story!??

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 05:54 AM
1st Gear Member
Default What's Yo Story!??

i often come on here and spill my life or whatever, usually not concerned as to if anyone really cares or if anyone will read it.. most of ya know whats going on with me and my life.. how about you guys!?

whats new with ya? vent. B.S. boast. whatever.. i don't wanna be the only one here that talks about life.. lol

Old 10-24-2008, 06:14 AM
1st Gear Member

nobody cares...

Old 10-24-2008, 12:20 PM
1st Gear Member

life sucks .. grab a 40 and a fat straw!

Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

WOW.... u guys are jerks...... lol

Well i just started a job on aug 11, and now looks like im getting a new one closer to home and better than this one... And i have a baby girl coming middle of january.... crazy time of my life right now.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Eric I bet your super excited about your new lil life on the way.....

Me still working 9-5 at the salvage yard, but thinking about taking another job, as everyone knows the economy blows. (wow that rhymes lol) anyways Im tryin to get on at the main postal service hub in Charleston WV as a Janitor, Since its government with good benifits and way better pay than what im doing now.. I will keep my salvage job and work nights at the postal service,,, If I get it. I have to stop smoking weed for like a month so I can get hired on lol..... Other than that, I guess everything has been cool. Oh and vacation is comming in a few months and im undecided on how I want to spend it, so ive been thinking alot about that some....

Old 10-24-2008, 01:00 PM
1st Gear Member

well, i like fishing, riding my bikes, and just got a new job, Wooohooo!!!

I recently became single again....so that is something new that I have to get use to.
surprisingly enough i am actually finding that i am rusty when it comes to talking to new women...i guess 6 years of being with the same woman will do that....But i am getting better at it and things are humming along.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRock420
Eric I bet your super excited about your new lil life on the way.....
Yea man, we got the one bedroom all cleared out, i stained and cleared all the door and baseboard trim, got it put up and the room painted. We started that room awhile ago, hasnt had trim for like a year and half, so the baby is making me finish projects around the house. This week end we are replacing the fuse box with circuit breaker box. We are really excited, its gonna be great, but one thing that sucks about the situation... My wifes sister killed herself in 2002, and from that time til now my wife said that if we have a girl we will name it her sisters name, jaimie, but with how her parents are acting we are not, and its causing alot of drama, and i think somehow that our girl is gonna make her parents think they get thier daughter back.... kinda scared how they are gonna act.... Its supposed to be a great time of our life, and they are ruining it.... Her parents never fully dealt with her sisters death, and that whole thing is a very touchy subject, this many years later.... thats not right.... But my parents are cool about it, its my parents first grand kid, her parents already have one. Its gonna be great. Im glad we bought a 3 bedroom house. lol..

Old 10-24-2008, 01:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Lol yeah +1 on the 3 bedrooms and that kinda blows about your inlaws.. I mean yeah I kinda understand but even for the inlaws that should be a very very happy time in there life.. I Hope all the drama settles for you soon cuase you dont need that in this time period in your life

Old 10-24-2008, 01:14 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm finally home from Iraq. Things aren't quite what I was expecting. The first few days at home were great, but then I started getting stressed out. I find myself pacing around the house because I have forgotten how to relax. I'm starting to get better though. For a while I couldn't leave the house without feeling like something was missing. Every time I walked out the door, I was checking to make sure I still had my rifle/grenade launcher with me. My wife gets mad at me because I'll come home from work and not change into civilian clothes, but that's just because I've been in uniform for so long that civilian clothes don't even cross my mind. My youngest is finally starting to warm up to me. At first he didn't want me to hold him, and he wanted to observe me from a distance. But things are getting better now. It's not the first time I've been away from home for so long. It'll all work out.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I could only imagine what it would be like being trained for war, and always having your gun, then just like a snap of the fingers have to just drop it all and go back to normal civilian life..... hope all goes well man.... i appreciate your service more than i could tell ya. Time heals everything.

Quick Reply: What's Yo Story!??