Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What a night!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Default What a night!

Last night was one of the craziest nights I have had in several years. I have been living with this really hot girl named Danita. She is as dumb as a sack of rocks but being a nympho makes up for her severe lack of intelligence.
I had to go to one of my company's other offices for a week to help with a contract and finished up a day early. Since I was going to come home sooner than planned, I thought I would surprise my girlfriend and not call her to let her know that I was coming home. She had been telling me how much she missed me and how life just was not the same without me around, not!
I live on a lake in northern North Carolina and my house is fairly isolated. I get back to the lake and when I got to the top of the hill before turning into my drive way, I spot some gleaming chrome sitting beside my house. It was three harley Davidsons.
I parked my truck down the road and quietly walked down to my house. I could hear nothing until I got to the end of the house by the bedroom. The window was open slightly so I stooped down below the window and the biatch was gang banging all three of these Harley dudes.
I was totally shocked that she would do this in my house and soon began going mentally burserk. My first thought was to run into the house and grab my gun and scare these dudes with losing their life. I went around to where the bikes were parked and noticed that they were sitting where they could easily be rolled off the boat dock right into the lake.
Since this girl was really not one that I would care to keep around for the rest of my life, I thought, why not teach the Harley dudes a lesson and then just throw her out.
I quietly rolled each Harley down the hill, off the dock, and into about 16 feet of water. Then I hid and listened for a while.
After all of the nympho screaming stopped, about 30 minutes later these guys came out of the house ready to ride.
They freaked out when they realized that their bikes were gone and I could hear them discussing whether they should call the cops or not because they knew me and my reputation, and knew that if I heard what was going on while I was away that I would come lookinng for them.
One said that if they call their wives to come and get them, that the wives would ask too many questions and would soon lead to big problems, what a bunch of wimps!
They made about 10 phone calls until they found a buddy to come and get them. I went to a hotel and spent the night, came home the following evening and threw the Sl*t out of my house with all of her stuff she had kept moving in over the past four months.
I told her that this relationship just wasn't working and I had found another girl that made me happy.
I am now just wondering what to do with the new boat anchors sitting below my dock, I think I will simply let them rust away!
I am really proud of the fact that I did not beat them to a pulp and get thrown in jail, I guess that I am truly starting to grow up! Are you proud of me or what?

True story.........Rocketman

Old 10-25-2007, 12:43 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What a night!

what?? R u serious??

in any case I am sorry that you had a bad experience. and i am a little afraid of you.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:43 PM
1st Gear Member

oh yeah, u r my hero,

Old 10-25-2007, 12:49 PM

Talca,

No need to be afraid, I am very loyal to my friends, I just get a little crazy when people do me wrong. If you treat me right, I will be the best friend you ever had. Also I get really offended by Harley dudes that think they can get away with anything!
Bikers of all kinds should stick together and watch out for each other. Hell, if they would have just ask me, I would have given her to them!

Rocketman

Old 10-25-2007, 12:50 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketman

Talca,

No need to be afraid, I am very loyal to my friends, I just get a little crazy when people do me wrong. If you treat me right, I will be the best friend you ever had. Also I get really offended by Harley dudes that think they can get away with anything!
Bikers of all kinds should stick together and watch out for each other. Hell, if they would have just ask me, I would have given her to them!

Rocketman
LOL

Old 10-25-2007, 02:04 PM
1st Gear Member

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]...are you serious? LOL.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:10 PM

Serious as King Kong chasing a banana truck Dude!

Rocketman.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

You are a better man than I.

There would probably be 3 dead harley riders and a dead *****, if it were me.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha no way...lol wowyou da man!!

Old 10-25-2007, 02:52 PM

Srobak,

That was my first thought, if she was my wife, I would have done just that. This chick was just a temporary plaything. I could not see going to jail over a bunch of wimp Harley dudes and a whoe. You should have heard them when they relized their bikes were gone. I bet they reported them stolen from another location to stay out of trouble with their wives so i doubt their bikes will ever be found. They know me and they also know that normally I would have beat them to a pulp. I still may do that but at the bar where they hang. I am still happy with the way things worked out. For once I refrained from violence and it felt good.
That whoe was not worth going to jail over!
I am proud of me!

Rocketman

Quick Reply: What a night!