Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What ever happened to respect?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:53 AM
Default RE: What ever happened to respect?

i think all of us went through the same thing as kids, but as i look back i did do some stupid things

Old 10-26-2007, 02:04 AM
1st Gear Member

One time, I can't remember what I did, Igot my dad all pissed-off. He threw a2X4 at me lengthlong ways... Now don't think that I was abused. I'm sure that I deserved it, and he didn't hit me with it.This is also the same man who offered to beat a manwith a 2" wrenchif he couldn't manage to stop saying the f**k work in front of my sister.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

I want to see the Deej wheele!!!!!!

btw Deej if thats your biggest problem with kids, you're doing good try S. Florida They are shooting each other down here at that age.

When I was a kid we used to launch mangos at cars from over a high hedge using a bungi cord setup lol.....and we always ran....never hid

I want to see the Deej wheele!!!!!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:19 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hold on, be patient. I'll try to get the wife to video tape the wheelie tomorrow. I'm not saying its gonna be a 100 footer but I'll try.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:23 AM
1st Gear Member

You better be ATGATT lol

Old 10-26-2007, 03:12 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: PittZX636247

I have three kids and they are all respectfull if they are not they get it, i don't beat them with baseball bats but they will get a good spankin, the problem now a days is the kids know they can't get beat its drilled into their little heads that all they have to do is call 911 and they can get away with anything, not like the old days when i was growing up. Dad would pick us up from school then drive to the bar have some drinks then put us in the car with no seatbelts or car seats then play a game of miss the pot holes while we the kids slide side to side on the vynile seats.
If we did anything wrong mom would make us go a get our own switch from the weaping willow tree and if was not long enough we had to get one that would wrap around us twice then snap us in the back(god that hurt) but i don't disrespect anyone or their property
We did our little pranks as kids but not to the destructive extent the kids now a days do but i guess they didn't get the proper parenting that we got as kids.

WOW!! Was there a hidden camera filming my life growing up? How did you know every detail. And yes we survived.
+1

Old 10-26-2007, 03:16 AM
1st Gear Member

my cousin got it pretty good from our grandma tho, he would even get 'pre-emtive' strikes, he'd walk by and WHAM get smacked in the back of the head and turn to say 'what was that for?', grandma would explain 'idk but i'm sure i missed something'.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:48 AM
1st Gear Member

hell up untill the age of 17 when i moved in with my dad i would get the wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer to my ***. and im only 23 that was what 6 years ago damn. got back handed by my mom oh i deserved it i admit it. and i plan on doing the same thing to my kidsim gonna beat their lil assess. welli should say spank them. and when they get to old for spanking im gonna whip out that wooden spoon

Old 10-26-2007, 04:53 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

i would get the wooden spoon from the kitchen drawer to my ***.
And now its just a recreational thing huh? LOL Again not judging, only trying to understand.[8D]

Old 10-26-2007, 05:00 AM
1st Gear Member

haha now you know where i get my sick fetishes

Quick Reply: What ever happened to respect?