Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Were Mormons lucky ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Default Were Mormons lucky ?

I dont know why, but I was just sitting here thinking about the old school Mormons that had multiple wives. Without a doubt, their wives were very subservient, and probably did everything they were told. But you still have to wonder, what kind of conflicts you could have in situation like that in todays times. I always thought they were lucky guys until I really thought about it. Some scenarios could be as follows:

[ol][*]They would all have their period at the same time of the month, that would be bad.[*]Remainder of the month, probably would be good.[*]Look at all of the jewelry you would have to buy! That would be bad.[*]You get them drunk all at the same time and get them in the sack, that would be good![*]You have two that are good looking but bitch a lot, and one ugly one that is really sweet, that would be confusing.[*]When one has a baby, then they all would be trying to get knocked up, that would be good in a way and bad in a way.[*]If you get in fight with one, they would probably take up for each other, that would be bad.[*]Noneof them could cook, that would be bad.[*]They all snore loudly, that would be bad.[*]They all look like Jessica Alba, that would be confusing, but good.[*]They are all nymphomaniacs, that would be mostly good.[*]They all hate sportbikes, that would not work![*]They are all very jealous, nightmare![*]They are all shopaholics, that would be bad.[*]They all want to ride at the same time, would not work.[*]Last but not least, you have to divorce them all at the same time, mega broke![/ol]

In summary, the Mormon dudes were undoubtedly good at dealing with women and I admire them for that, or they were just so mean that the girls just didn't give them any sh*t at all.
If I was an old school Mormon in todays times, I would want Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, and Angelina Jolie all with their toungues removed, that would be gooooood! I think? Can you add to the possibilities?

Rocketman

Old 01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Were Mormons lucky ?

yeah i think it would be fun, but mormons have so many religious restrictions you cant breathe wrong without going to hell. so i think ill remain religon-free and woth just one wife.

btw, why do ya think cheating was invented??????

Old 01-24-2008, 02:11 AM

hey rocketman, u got alot of time on ur hands dont u! lol! just kiddin

Old 01-24-2008, 02:29 AM

did anyone ever see that show on HBO umm Big love.. i followed it for a while because the one brunette wife had great knockers but it got boring after a while haha...

Old 01-24-2008, 12:25 PM
1st Gear Member

One wife is enough to drive me to the edge of sanity... I couldn't imagine having multiple wives

Old 01-24-2008, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

wow this thread is more worthless than the word assostation thread

Old 01-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Do we not like worthless threads, they beat nothing at all and I am so good at that!

Rocketman

Old 01-24-2008, 04:30 PM
1st Gear Member

multiple wives is better for the wives than the husband.

why?

the more wifes the fewer times each of them has to get asked for sex. (also good for the man because the less they get the more they want)
they get to share all the house chores. = less work = more time to relax
when one has a baby they all get to share the duties of raising it and keeping it out of trouble.
they automaticly have girlfriends to confide in

Old 01-24-2008, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

We still have housing compounds full of "Fundamentalist Church LDS " members in Utah, we call them "Polygamist's".
They keep to themselves rarely venturing outside the compound which normally have several enormous square cracker-box style houses on the side of a hill (where they can spot intruders rolling up the dirt road) they dress like pilgrims fresh off the Mayflower.
I often see them bailing out of their ten-year-old 15-passenger vans at Costco and have yet to see a female in the group that you could even drink pretty.
I would like to thank their husbands for removing these ugly broads from society.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

there is alot of amish out here....

Quick Reply: Were Mormons lucky ?