Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

THE WATCHMEN- the movie

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 04:44 AM
Angry THE WATCHMEN- the movie

I felt this movie was a waste of my time and I feel it should be PULLED, KICKED and BANNED in North America. I did not know about Watchmen-never read the comic books about them. After seeing the trailer, my first thoughts were- "looks interesting". I should have "Watched" Race to Witch Mountain. Scene after scene did not make sense-seemed unconnected. Vulgar, filthy language used by our "hero" dude, scene after scene. Now for the HORROR: Supposed-to-be hero, shoots a pregnant woman, HE impregnated, to death, because He did not want the responsibility. BLOOD CURDLING, to say the least. Horrible and distastefull FOR ANY AGE GROUP. Next- Supposed-to-be Good guy brutally and graphically BEATS a fellow Watchmen WOMAN, to within an inch of her life, THROWS HER ON A POOL TABLE and SATIATES his hunger for RAPE- WHY? Because he's a brave MAN? Because He is a SUPER Hero? How 'bout- Because she likes to be done violently? That has got to be a roll model scene for our American young men, huh? HELL NO! Lets make this HD TV clear- What if someones SON remembers that scene and tries that option for sex, with YOUR DAUGHTER, America?? What has America become, to tolerate, or have an appetite for, scenes like that? I had my two sons(9 and 15) with me. I got sick with it! Youth today, DO NOT NEED TO SEE SCENES like that! We were NOT about to wait another minute, to see what that FOOL did next! WALK THE HELL OUT, AMERICA!! Scenes, images are stored in our memory. Yes! It was just a movie. Yes, the movie was rated R. But the reality is AMERICA- Americans take their children to SEE R movies. Especially when comic heroes are involved. Kids want to see a Super Hero flick. How deceptive! This movie is EVIL, written by and produced by a sick, evil and twisted mind. DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRAND-CHILDREN TO THIS GUTTER FILTH. AMERICAS' YOUTH DESERVE HIGH QUALITY entertainment, NOT EVIL PROGRAMMING. DO NOT PATRONIZE GLORIFIED EVIL HORRID ABUSE OF WOMEN. American Women- STAND WITH ME AGAINST THIS FILTHY FILM. You MUST be Vindicated and RESPECTED(consentual sex-ok. RAPE- HELL NO!!) This film was SUPER CRAP!! In closing- BAN IT!! Then, BURN IT. MAKE "them", GO BACK, TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, and develope a decent flick for us to spend our money on. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS, GRANTING PERMISSION FOR SOMEONE/ANYONE TO THROW RAW MEAT AT US. Well. . . . I'm not!

Old 03-18-2009, 05:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah a few friends went to see it and were horribly disappointed

Old 03-18-2009, 01:44 PM
1st Gear Member

plus i hear there is a ton of dudity,(male frontal nudity)

Old 03-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sounds like most movies that I won't ever see. "Things will go from bad to worse"

Old 03-18-2009, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I havent seen it yet but will probably go this weekend,, my friends says its badazz but ill see for my self

Old 03-18-2009, 05:57 PM

Ok jrock. I agree. See the movie for yourself. But I, as a responsible parent and fellow biker boy, am begging you- do not take a minor, boy or girl, to watch that movie! And warn your family members with children also(your neices and nephews). Let our kids enjoy a GOOD movie, that YOU approve. They will respect YOU all the more, when they become adults, I promise you. They will say: "good lookin' out dad, or, Uncle J".

Old 03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah I tottally understand,, Im just goin to go with my gurl this weekend maybe... But my friends that have seen it already told me that they wouldnt take any kids to see this movie... but I say what the hay,, if its bad it surely will not be the first time.. I did go see TWILIGHT hahaha She is never picking another movie agian,,, that movie sucked major *****

Old 03-18-2009, 11:20 PM
1st Gear Member

watchmen blew horribly it was like they took 8 movies superglue them together and made them one, oh yeah plus some soft p*rn in between as well

Old 03-19-2009, 01:18 PM
1st Gear Member

soft **** is gay haha,, ,WHAT UP TALCA