Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tyson vs Bruce Lee who wins

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tyson vs Bruce Lee who wins

Yea, your right buchee. He can break his jaw with a kick. But if you are angry enough you can fight through most any pain. I know when I boxed I had a fracture in my jawline and two broken knuckles on my right hand. But the kid was so cocky I just kept fighting and ended up beatin him in the 10th round by judges pick. (We only got to box 10 short rounds) I'd rather put EvanderHolyfield or Chuck Lidel against Lee.

Edit: About the pressure points. Not every body reacts to pressure points with the great sense of pain as most. I can take a hit behind the knee, chest, or armpit just like any other place. My only weekness is my neck.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I was watching some of tysons fights on youtube and tyson was so strong that he could punch through the blocks and still knock his oppoints out. Lee yes is fast but is small. Lee would stil have to get close enough to kick tyson in the head where tyson could grab him and kill the ****

Old 04-30-2008, 08:12 PM
1st Gear Member

and who says they are playing by boxing rules. Its a straight up street fight. But a clean fight no nut shots or a quick cheap shot to the knees to break them

Old 04-30-2008, 11:51 PM
1st Gear Member

I agree with ninja still.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:48 AM
1st Gear Member

I have no doubt in my mind that Lee would destroy Tyson. Hitting someone in the legs or knees aren't cheap shots. If this is a street fight then you go with what you can to weaken your opponent. Lee was a master at fighting. As was said earlier, he developed his own fighting styles and trained others (including Chuck Norris). There's more to fighting than just pure power and size. In my opinion this is straight mind over matter. Lee was a genius at fighting whereas Tyson was a good BOXER. Sure, he could try to pull some crazy crap that isn't a part of boxing, but the thing is that Lee would ALWAYS be in form. There would be no part of the fight, not a kick, not a jab, not a grab, etc. that Lee hadn't already conditioned his body to do through years of training. If Tyson tries to pull some other move that isn't boxing it would be out of his form and clumsy/unpracticed. Bruce Lee all the way.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

ORIGINAL: jperkins812

If Tyson landed a punch it would be over, but Bruce Lee would beat him with shear endurance alone.
what ar eyou talking about Endurance would go straight to tyson. Lee couldnt go 15 rounds with hard hits to his head. Tyson has done it several times in his career and came out victorouis
Like I said "if" he landed a punch it would be over, but if you remember correctly the producers of the movies had to slow down the fight scenes in Lee's movies because he could punch and move quicker than the camera. The only real fight I remember Tyson having that lasted awhile is the one with Holyfield, and he lost an ear because Tyson knew he was going to lose.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:32 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

and who says they are playing by boxing rules. Its a straight up street fight. But a clean fight no nut shots or a quick cheap shot to the knees to break them
so taking out someones knees isn't a street fight?

i think you mean a "gentlemens" fight then. which tyson proved he is not capable of.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Deuce

Lee was a genius at fighting whereas Tyson was a good BOXER.

There would be no part of the fight, not a kick, not a jab, not a grab, etc. that Lee hadn't already conditioned his body to do through years of training.

Tyson wasnt just good boxer he was a great boxer. Plus i highly doubt that lee was trained and conditioned to be able to take a hit to the face or even body from a hard hitter like tyson. Tyson was so strong he was able to knock ppl out through a blocked punch.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:38 AM
1st Gear Member

Tyson is and always will be remembered for his strength and ablity to knock someone out with a single punch, but not much else other than being able to beat on women. I will admit it is impressive to watch him beat someone down with a single punch, but I am glad I was not paying for the fights on pay per view myself.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

I think that this thread would have been a little more level if it would have been Lee versus Chuck Norris. Agreed, Lee would still win but Chucky seem to have a lot of heart.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8344/D16D4BE2DB724570976E9880B5D0B1FF.jpg[/IMG]