Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tribute To MK.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default Tribute To MK.

Tribute to Mad Kaw; Ray Bugawan 8-05-1968 to 8-21-06

Name:  98325ecc.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  31.5 KB

Please feel free to add to this thread with your comments about MK no quotes please. We will take it down an a week, make it a sticky and lock it.

Old 08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Tribute To MK.

Thanks for being a friend and making me laugh almost everyday. The world would be a better place if there were more MK's in it.

Mike, aka "notstock"

Old 08-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Ray was a great person with a heart of gold. Always willing to lend a helping hand and offer advice. He had a way of making me laugh, regardless of what kind of day I was having. And then there was the pie........hahaha - I owe ya one MK!

Thanks for all the good times and the memories Ray - I will never forget you. RIP

Crystal (aka bluebird)

Old 08-25-2006, 09:57 PM

THe Last thing I sent him was his new avatar... Wish I had a little more time screwing w/ him...

Old 08-25-2006, 10:10 PM

I think we should not let his post count leave off the top mark... Remain the top guy for the next year...

Old 08-25-2006, 10:18 PM

Big Daddy will always be the top guy in my book......... I as well as many here will miss you terribly. You were a great friend. Hope there are some great roads up there and ride some twisties for me. I love ya Big Daddy. Hope you're in a better place. R.I.P.

Old 08-25-2006, 10:32 PM
1st Gear Member

MK was THE guy here at KF and he was loved by all. he will be sorely missed and godspeed to his family. Heres to you brother [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 08-25-2006, 10:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I wish we would have been able to do the ride we talked about & got the rest of the NorCal folks together. We'll still do it, but as a tribute.

-Christopher

Old 08-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

MK being forefront on my mind, I left work early today on an unplanned ride to let it hang out through some local twisties. I headed off-road to a secret quiet place down by the lake where I go every now and then. I know MK wasn't into off-road stuff, but on my way back out I blew the dirt off a few berms for him - I hope he wouldn't disapprove. MK recently PM'd me with some words of support - it's a rare quality to extend a hand like that. That's a real man right there, one who will lift you up when you are down. I wish I could have got to know him better. Today's ride was for you. Peace MK and Godspeed.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:33 PM

i didnt know him too well because im somewhat new here but im sure he appreciated all of you on this forum that were his friends very much, i sincerely hope that his family will celebrate his life by living their lives to the best of their ability, and so will all of you that read this, for tommorrow is not promised. rest in peace MK

Quick Reply: Tribute To MK.