Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Thank you all :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Thank you all :)

I would like to thank all the members on this forum, no matter what you ride or where you spend most of your time here sharing ideas. Recently I sent out a private Message to about 15 members, asking them to sort of rate how I was doing in serving the forum community. I really wanted some constructive criticism in order to better serve and to continue to help in any way I can to make this a great place to hang out, share ideas, tell stories, and just generally have fun and get away from the normal day to day stuff.

Since all 15 of the members that I sent the PM to came back with a 100% "you're doing great" reply, I thought I would open it up for further discussion. I am really happy to have found this great place, and while I appreciate all of the kind remarks, I thought I would give everyone a chance to comment further, that way I can continue to improve. I think a peer review is one of the best ways to find areas to improve in any situation. So here's your chance Let's hear any and all comments, and I promise to take them to heart. If you are worried about getting razzed by other members for being honest, then by all means feel free to send me a pm. Either way I will take that information and get back to you and use it to do my best. Thanks again to all of the first round of members, your comments mean more than you will ever know, and thanks in advance to any and all that continue this dialogue.

One side note, I have decided to spend a little less time on the forums, (well at least that's the plan) But seriously, I think I might have become too involved and taken some stuff way too personal, I guess that's just how I am. I would also like to apologize to anyone that I may have offended, either by what I said, or didn't say, or by deleting a post instead of locking it. I will always from now on try and get an idea of a problem from other members before just arbitrarily removing it or locking. Sometimes just thinking about a matter for a day can actually change the outcome, and sometimes that can be a good thing.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Thank you all :)

You're a super guy, Deej!!!!!!!!!!!![8D]

BTW: How come I didn't get a PM?????[>:]J/K

Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 AM
1st Gear Member

First off deej, I'd like to say that I'm appalled at your utter lack of descretion. I didn't get an invitation to harass you like the "important" guys. LOL

You're doing a great job IMO, whenever I see you post on a topic I naturally assume you will be a voice of reason, and for the most part I still feel the same after reading your post. Unless its a plug for the KLX

Old 02-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha prom, I did not see the "important" guys listed either! Although I do like the
voice of reason
part.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sorry Mark, I know I forgot a lot of peeps. It doesn't mean anything, I just picked from my PM list.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

man deej your doing a horrible job, a retarded monkey could do better....

just playin... you know what i think.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:13 PM
1st Gear Member

haha - no worries DJ - you'r doing well, being fair for all sides involved. If anything you may almost care TOO much. that won't hurt the forum at all, it could just burn you out, so take it easy and know you are doing well.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ya forgot me too[sm=smiley19.gif]it's probally better that way[sm=badbadbad.gif]...lolkeep up the good work!!
ORIGINAL: deej

Sorry Mark, I know I forgot a lot of peeps. It doesn't mean anything, I just picked from my PM list.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:54 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

man deej your doing a horrible job, a retarded monkey could do better....

just playin... you know what i think.

LOL

Old 02-19-2008, 03:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Achem.............

Dont mention it

Quick Reply: Thank you all :)