Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

T E X T M E S S A G I N G

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: T E X T M E S S A G I N G

ORIGINAL: aMFd

ORIGINAL: matts0809

I saw some dumbass lady on the Highway with one hand holding a cigarette out the window and the other hand and her eyes on the cell phone (I guess dialing a number or something).
[sm=bustedsign.gif]sorry guys i do that $hit all the time [i know i know "damn woman drivers"] but i have yet to cause or nearly cause any accidents.. and again i know.. its not a good thing to do.. whats with all shinanagans california is trying to pull.. i mean hell im guilty of the cell phone deal.. but DAMN they wanna take smoking away too?! [sm=lame.gif]whats next? we can smoke in public period?! we have to smoke under our covers at night while we blow the 2nd hand into empty water bottles while the mormons down the street pray for me [nothing against mormans.. really] im just saying.. its getting to be ridiculious.. and we're CALIFORNIA the "crazy" state.. [sm=sigh.gif]
none that you know of [sm=gears.gif]

Old 01-29-2007, 04:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: aMFd

ORIGINAL: matts0809

I saw some dumbass lady on the Highway with one hand holding a cigarette out the window and the other hand and her eyes on the cell phone (I guess dialing a number or something).
[sm=bustedsign.gif]sorry guys i do that $hit all the time [i know i know "damn woman drivers"] but i have yet to cause or nearly cause any accidents.. and again i know.. its not a good thing to do.. whats with all shinanagans california is trying to pull.. i mean hell im guilty of the cell phone deal.. but DAMN they wanna take smoking away too?! [sm=lame.gif]whats next? we can smoke in public period?! we have to smoke under our covers at night while we blow the 2nd hand into empty water bottles while the mormons down the street pray for me [nothing against mormans.. really] im just saying.. its getting to be ridiculious.. and we're CALIFORNIA the "crazy" state.. [sm=sigh.gif]
None that you know of
and yes your idea of the second hand smole is a good one [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
is this better mike? hahahah i thought it was funny and the second hand smoke thing was a JOKE you know how many h2o bottles ill go thru?! hahaha

Old 01-29-2007, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

More Freud I love it!

and be careful not to over hydrate, look at that poor mom up north from the radio station contest gone bad

Old 01-29-2007, 09:42 AM

silly me.. i always thought water was good for you.. sadly enough.. i kinda laughed when i heard about that.. i thought it was a joke.. then i found out it was real.. turned my giggle into a real laugh.. i know i know.. tsk tsk tsk [sm=devilangel.gif]