Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Swimming with the dolphins...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Swimming with the dolphins...

I went to Florida I was quite happily swimming around with the dolphins when she suddenly decided to grab my foot with her genital slit. Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still for a while, to see if she was just playing, but she continued to ********** against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and had swelled as well. She was aroused!

So, I started to back-paddle with my hands towards a small beached area, partially submerged in the water. A couple of times she pulled me forward into the deeper water, but eventually I got my self to the shallows. I dislodged my foot (Being careful not to pull too hard), and took her gently by a pectoral fin and rubbed her belly just to aclimatize her, I guess. She immediately rolled belly up and started doing pelvic thrusts against the palm of my hand. It was unmistakebly erotic, and by now I was fully aroused.

I stripped off my shorts, and gently pulled her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and pressed my member against her genital slit. She immediately arched her body against mine, and took me inside her body, initiating a quick series of muscular contractions with her vaginal muscles. I wrapped my left arm around her body and just held her close while she manipulated me inside her body, until I climaxed barely 2 minutes later. Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and revelling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

I do not brag about this though. It is not something you can brag about, since it not only is demeaning to the act, but it destroys the purpose of the act as well; to express affection, and trust. I only consent to those dolphins who ask. As a result, I have mated only three times. Each time was memorable and special, because each time it was something we both wanted to share with each other. Sex, for me, is just another, albeit powerful, expression of affection and trust. I wouldn't engage any other animal, though; it is not my attraction. But there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin

Old 04-12-2009, 10:32 PM
1st Gear Member

That's hawt. Did you ever call her back? Are you paying child support?

Old 04-13-2009, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

How much did you PAY to swim with the dolphins, and was the price fair....

Truthfully thou.....dolphins can get a little frisky at times....lol....and that's not some bs google story.

Thank God you finally got rid of that sig.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Guess Sro didn't log out at the library. Wow.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sro are you drunk? That sounds like something Worlok would have posted......"talk to me goose"

Old 04-13-2009, 04:36 PM
1st Gear Member

Just seeing who is paying attention and keeping you on your toes.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh...ok whew! You had me worried there for a second.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey, I have morals and I dont screw dolphins! Thanks Deej!

Old 04-13-2009, 10:56 PM
1st Gear Member

I wasn't thinking that you actually did, I was just thinking that it was something that you would have posted. Don't worry buddy we don't believe anything you post...good or bad.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh, now I feel all better!

Quick Reply: Swimming with the dolphins...