Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

stupid things you did when you were a kid

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: stupid things you did when you were a kid

I hijack threads for a living!

Old 02-23-2008, 11:54 PM
1st Gear Member

That's how I made the top 10 posters list.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
1st Gear Member

******!

Old 02-23-2008, 11:58 PM
1st Gear Member

oh god. wich one do i pick..... theres no way in hell i can type all my dumb stories.

burned a hole in my deak, stole my moms car, ran from the cops, blew chrisses eyebrows off, smashed a hole in my pool, blew a hole in the side of my house, egged a cruiser (with the cop in it[sm=bangbang.gif]), when i almost blew off my arm with fireworks, when i almost burned down my neighbors haus with firewokrs, the time i set nick on fire, etc....

i thinkkk.. blew chrisses eyebrows off wins today.

so, me and my friend nick were on the trails fukking around and we come across a 5 gallon gas tank full of gas. naturally, we take it and go home happy. later that day at about 11:00pm me, nick and chris went out back to my fire pit and i poured roughly 3 gallons of the gasonto some wood and leaves thatwere there allready. nick takes a piece of cardboard and lights it on fire and throws it on the pit... about a minute later still nothing has happend so i say "dude, i dont think we used enough g..." BOOM!!!!! the gas blew up in a huge mushroom fireball and set the tops of 3 trees on fire. i was busy spraying the trees with the hose so i had no idea why nick was laughing go damn hard. once i put out most of the fire i turned and saw chris standing there with this wtf? look on his face and 2singed brownish spots where his eyebrows were. it was great.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:59 PM
1st Gear Member

And? I've never denied it!

Old 02-24-2008, 12:41 AM
1st Gear Member

ran from the cops
Who hasn't?

Old 02-24-2008, 12:42 AM
1st Gear Member

the cop themselvs.[&:]

Old 02-24-2008, 12:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Calvin & Hobbes... that's where I've seen your name SpacemanSpiff... It's been driving me nuts since you joined.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:56 AM

Hey, at least you didn't try to take your jeans off with your shoes still on and getone leg stuck over one of your shoes and then make a complete fool of yourself hopping around in your underwear with your jeans stuck at your anklesunable to pull the jeans back up and unable to get them off over your shoe until you fell on your *** and actually really hurt some bone on the back-side of you before you finally decided to just turn them into a pair of cut-off shorts(you probably weren't smart enough to think of that actually) to solve the problem. I'd imagine it would've required surgery(brain surgery, not surgery on the pants, after all that's where the problem was in the first place, right ?)to solve that problem.

I really don't mean you any harm by that, that was only a hypothetical example of how much worse it might have been had you been that stupidwhen you werea kid.

And with regard to your other post,I'd post a picture of myselfbut they won't fit when I try to load them to this sightand I'm not smart enough to figure out how to down-size them to post them. They fit fine on regular e-mail but not on this site for some reason.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:37 AM
1st Gear Member

wow chris, lacking a little self-confidence maybe??

Quick Reply: stupid things you did when you were a kid