Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Stupid Quote Contest

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 08:56 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Stupid Quote Contest

This should be something we are all good at doing, stupid quotes. Everybody knows a few stupid quotes so let's share them.
I'll start.

[ul][*]No matter where you go, there you are!...........My Dad always said that.[*]The people in the navy look on motherhood as being compatible with being a women. Rear Admiral James R Hogg.[*]We understand the importance of having bondage between parents and their children. Dan Quayle.[*]If your killed, youv'e lost a very important part of your life. Brook Shields[*]Just kickem in the teeth and surf ****. Hoedog[/ul]

Old 05-09-2008, 09:23 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Stupid Quote Contest

Holy $h|+ did she just put her WHOLE FIST up there? - JR

(In response to "WTF?" while online gaming) You died! That's WTF! - Me

These 3 Harley dudes ran a train on my girlfriend - Rocketman

Well can't we just use bigger plasticles? - Kevin

Old 05-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

LOL[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
1st Gear Member

I havehad sex on a motorcycle.........Srobak, Was somebody with you?..........Deej

Old 05-09-2008, 10:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF, nice ride but have you considered a KLX250? I'm just saying...( insert photo here) - Deej

Old 05-10-2008, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Dumbest I've heard "You're doing a hell of a job Brownie"
Dumbest I've ever said "I do."

Old 05-10-2008, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, mine is gonna take the cake.

arnold schwartze******, right after he was elected governator of cali: "i believe gay marriage is something that should only be between a man and a woman"[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 05-10-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear Member

I don't know if anybody can beat Bush when it comes to stupid:

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

6) "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Old 05-10-2008, 02:29 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

arnold schwartze******, right after he was elected governator of cali: "i believe gay marriage is something that should only be between a man and a woman"[sm=bangbang.gif]
wait, what? That's like saying "Interracial marriage should only be between people of the same race."

Old 05-10-2008, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NMbottlecap

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

wait, what? That's like saying "Interracial marriage should only be between people of the same race."
haha, thats why i win.. ill see if i can get a vid on here... he looked so lost[8D]

Quick Reply: Stupid Quote Contest