Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Stupid Brother has screwed the family.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Angry Stupid Brother has screwed the family.

Okay things are starting to get better in my life, finally got a job, now i can afford things i want, and now things turn for the ugly again. My brother has effed me over.

Well its a long story, the car i want to go get (2004 Grand Prix GTP) is at a dealership, i have no credit because ive never taken out a loan, so i would need a cosigner, my Grandma (who i live with) has the best credit in the world, she was going to cosign for me, well she cosigned for my brother to get a loan a year ago, well he never made the payments, so that screwed her ccredit all the way down to nothing. so now i have no cosigner, so i might not be able to get the car. so right now i want to beat my brothers *** because basicly he is screwing me bad for this. He does this stuff all the time. He doesnt care, he has 3 cars in the garage that she paid for that dont even run hes a effing low life who sits on his *** and does NOTHING. I coulda got a loan if my grandma cosigned because i have a full time job now, but now i have no cosigner, she cant get anything because he screwed us over, she had the best credit, an 800 score, now shes down to a 350. she has 2 brand new cars that she bought. But now her credit is shot, all because of my douchebag brother. He has moved out before, but got caught lieing his *** off to people that he had to come home to get his life back on track, well looks like that hasnt happend, he has screwed basicly every member in this family, he owes people alot of money, hell he probly even owes the mob money, I was getting my hopes up because now i finally got this job, and i can get this new car, so now i found one with low miles thats the newer body style, all stock, for a great price, acually a steal, i was going to work for a few months, save up some doh, and go put the downpayment down. Well now i dont think that can happen unless a miricle happens, stupid bastard has screwed me over to where i cant get the car because my cosigner has bad credit. She worked 27 years to get that good of credit, and now its shot all because of a 21 year old punk who dont have a job, sits on his *** and plays video games and drinks and smokes whiile blowing money down the drain. Thanks to my brother, i might not get the car i want for a long time. Sorry for my rant, just had to vent.

Last edited by 06metalicZZR; 10-06-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

If your grandma made the payments and they didnt repo the car, then her credit is fine.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

She had no clue of the payments being late, there are 3 cases of the payments being late, and it was a loan for just money, not for a car. she got a call today from the bank saying its the 3rd late payment, whats the deal and all this stuff, so now shes gonna pay it all off even tho she doesnt have the money for it.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sounds like he needs a beat down. I got a brother exactly like him. Well half brother. He's a turd, loser and punk all rolled into one 5 ft tall scumbag package. I would say that you need to start your own good responsible credit history and work hard to keep it unblemished. Show him how it's done. Start small, gas card, furniture store, something to get it started. We all had to start somewhere. And take it from someone who screwed his own credit up twice years ago and now has great credit, fight tooth and nail to keep it clean. You are in control of your own future on this one.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah see the thing is with my family, my grandma always likes to help us get started, if she started me with my first loan i could establish good credit right away by paying it off, but now i cant do that, i gotta get a high interest rate loan that in the long run its gonna cost me a ton. my brother just thinks we **** $100 bills or something.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:08 PM
1st Gear Member

I agree with Deej. I learned the hard way, but mycredit is good now. I had to check the score often, and make good decisions for years to get good credit again. It can be done though man. My wife had no credit when we moved here from Korea, she started with our cell phones in her name, after a couple years of making payments her score was decent. I recommend that route. Keep your head up man, you will get there.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:11 PM
1st Gear Member

I would beat his *** up! That is he only thing people like that really understand.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
I would beat his *** up! That is he only thing people like that really understand.

Hahahahaha nice! We have come to expect that from you man. Oh and I agree with you on that one.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Now the bastard just had the nerve to say to me "I dont know why your so pissed off, You don't need a new car anyways, your blazer is nice anyways, you dont need another car." i said back things to him that would get me banned from this forum

Old 10-06-2008, 09:12 PM
1st Gear Member

We all need to vent now and then. I agree with the beat down but get back at him by working on the small credit like mentioned above. That's the best payback anyway. While he's going down in a ball of flames, your coming out like a smelling like roses at the end. Credit is easy to get but almost impossible to fix later on.

Quick Reply: Stupid Brother has screwed the family.