Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

son dont you know i will STAB you?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Default son dont you know i will STAB you?!

i must admit im pretty tipsy right now[sm=loser.gif].. so i passed my midterm tonight within the top 3% of my class.. and i felt the need to celebrate with some good old budlight and percoset[sm=partyparty.gif]well when i got to the place i saw a bunch of my buddies from the place i get tattooed at: DERMAGRAFICT!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]WOOOO!!

anywho- the piercer [J.r] bought the place almost a year ago.. hes an RT at the hospital i work at and i havent seen him since early january.. i was talking head about how i want to be a tattoo artist but lack the artistic ability, patience and time [sm=boohoo.gif].. he said since i was medical i should do piercing.. and he would sponsor me[sm=burnout.gif]since he bought the shop he doesnt want to do it anymore.. piercing.. did i even spell that right? i dont think i should be doing anything i cant spell [sm=idontcare.gif].. but then again.. im a genius in hiding that just really relys on [spell check] which i yet to download for this site.. but THAT is neither nere nor there.. but you guys are my fellas and i thought id share about my awesome night [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

so lets recap

aMFd is kinda buzzed [sm=laughat.gif]
I RANKED IN THIRD HIGHEST GRADE IN A CLASS FULL OF GENIUSES!!
[sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happy046.gif]
and i got offered a job at the happiest place on earth!! [sm=signs007.gif]
[i dont know how id do it considering i run the tool trunk manana [:'(].. but who knows?!]

EMS i almost got into only one fight [sm=sigh.gif]
but it was justified and ALMOST being the key word
you should be proud.. i wouldve laid that tw[sm=smiley35.gif]t out cold. damnit.. [sm=shootshoot.gif]
okay. okay. not at craay as the triger hard little person.. but.. i wouldve at least punched that tw@at in the throat

Old 02-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: son dont you know i will STAB you?!

LOL... Good job on your test!!!! I wish i was that smart......

See....what did i tell you about that alcohol stuff.... itll get ya in trouble everytime.... Good thing you didnt get into a fight though...thats never good. Your too pretty to fight anyways....

Old 02-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

congrats aMFd on your test...and violence does notsolve everything, wellsum things but not everything.

Old 02-21-2007, 05:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah your a lil drunk Nice rambling. Oh and congrates with the whole test and job thing. Just think you will be peircing some nasty smelly tw[sm=smiley35.gif]t

Old 02-21-2007, 08:12 PM

im gonna wear one of them [NO FAT CHICKS] shirts if i do end up working for Dermagrafict.. then again id be on call if i do it.. eh.. itll be my uniform..
if youre gonna get yourtw[sm=smiley35.gif]t pierced you BETTER have a "good situation" or im telling the WORLD!!
because im that kinda girl.. hahah

thanks about the midterm.. i was pretty stoked about it.. and about the fight.. she had no chance.. it wouldve been like kicking someone when theyre already on the ground.. she kept running into the bathroom.. hahahhah.. DUDE im like 5 foot flat.. i was wearing a hoodie.. i havent seen this chick in years.. no tattoos were really visible.. just my elbows kind of.. how scared could you possible be..?! whatever.. girls are stupid.. the bottom line is i didnt fight i guess..

i was really fiennin some inn n out last night

Old 02-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: aMFd
i was really fiennin some inn n out last night
HAHAHa....... thats funny right there.... where was your man? Alcoholdoes that to women....

Old 02-21-2007, 08:38 PM

eddie b doesnt really like the bar scene.. i go with a bunch of my ladies from esculla and him normally being the only guy or the few guys we do bring.. hes not really into all that.. but its cool one of our mutual bestfriends goes to the same school as i do and shes ALWAYS there in case i get too buzzed.. hahahha..

but i so wanted inn n out.. but by the time we left all i kept thinking about was my bed.. hahahah..
inn n out thats what a hamburger's allllll about.. wooooooooooo!!

Old 02-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Congrats in your success. hahaha, did the same get out after passing my 86 drug indications, contraindications, generic name, brand name, etc. of a two week study. I sweated that test for sure. But congrats again.

Old 02-22-2007, 06:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh... THAT kind of in & out... Geesh. Sorry - we don't have those around these parts, so I thought you were talking about something else entirely. DOH

Old 02-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Sure Srobak nice thinkin. But I would have said the same thing.

Quick Reply: son dont you know i will STAB you?!