Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

This is some BS

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 12:02 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: This is some BS

bwahahahahahaha

Old 01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
1st Gear Member

+1

Old 01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
1st Gear Member

One major thing wrong with motorcycles in Florida is insurance in not required on them. Figure that one out. The only time it is required is obviously when you finance the bike, and also when you ride without a helmet. You are supposed to have at least 10k of insurance. Doesn't even have to be bike insurance. Can be medical. You will get ticketed if you don't have it riding with a helmet.

That's not very much. It may cover a day in the hospital. Hell, my crash a couple years ago would have cost me around 6-7k. And that was just a 4 hour stay in the emergency room and physical therapy.

If insurance is made mandantory, I think it will change things. If you don't have insurance, suspend your license like they do if you don't have it on your car. Jack the rates up after every ticket. I hope it would slow people down. Stiffen up the what it takes to get a license. Europe has a tiered system. We made need that here. Keeps everyone, not just the young people, but inexperienced riders of all ages from buying the latest greatest ZXNinjaGixxerBusaRwhatever on the market today.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah, but im shure if insurance was required most squids will just buy stolen/used bikes and never register them. saving them more money. but i do agree with the newb thing, it would prob stop every punk a$skid from getting a 150hp+super bike. the only problem...... im a punk *** kid that wants a superbike

Old 01-17-2008, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member

But the tiered licensing wouldn't let "a punk *** kid" ride the bigger bikes. It would prevent them and older newbie rider from riding them. They would have to start at a certain CC and work their way up.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:31 PM
1st Gear Member

the thing is people just dont use there heads

Old 01-17-2008, 03:44 PM
1st Gear Member

+1

Old 01-17-2008, 07:10 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KevyzToy

But the tiered licensing wouldn't let "a punk *** kid" ride the bigger bikes. It would prevent them and older newbie rider from riding them. They would have to start at a certain CC and work their way up.
ahhh, gotha now.
lucky for me all we have here is a bunch of hells angels, harley type guys. and they have respect for themselvs and dont go aroung dickin' around like that. the sad part, cut one off by accident and you can expect to come home to a bunch of ashes and a big fat f*ck you[]

Old 01-19-2008, 04:42 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

+1
ill pl0us you

Old 01-19-2008, 05:10 PM
1st Gear Member

BN you are a post ***** and a half. lol It's hilarious I'll wander into any thread and I'll see a +1 from the BN. hahaha Even if it doesn't fit! That's cool, though.

Quick Reply: This is some BS