Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Some Biketoberfest Pics - 2008

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 11:46 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Some Biketoberfest Pics - 2008

Yeah it that time of year again in Florida

Doesn't this look like fun...ha ha what a joke.

Name:  126Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  87.5 KB

Ok some pics.

Name:  105Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  116Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  116.0 KB

Name:  120Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  71.4 KB

Name:  123Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Size:  65.7 KB

Name:  125Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  58.9 KB

I'll just call her smilie...lol

Name:  39Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Size:  65.4 KB

Yeah I bet she is a regular biker....lol.

Name:  40Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Size:  83.8 KB

ROFLMAO

Name:  73Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  114.9 KB

Name:  85Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  92.7 KB

Kinda cute

Name:  90Biketoberfest-a.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  76.3 KB

Old 10-19-2008, 01:49 AM
1st Gear Member

lol, scooter lady is to die for

and as for that "regular biker chick.." i hate her. people like that send me into a spiraling rage. she seems so content with everything and thinks nothing bad ever happens. other than that thin retarded lie trailing through her head theres nothing. shes not observing the other bikes around her, hot interacting with anyone just coasting around thinking ""well, this is nice ". the kind of person that believes everything they hear and have little to no thought of their own. if i was there and saw her id of found/grabbed a 2x4 with a rusty nail sticking out and lodged it right into her forehead.

other than that it looks aight, anything to do other than ride around?

Old 10-19-2008, 07:04 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

some of them chicks are hawt.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:38 PM
1st Gear Member

the one with the tattoo on her arm and the shirtless guy looks like my aunt when she was younger :/

Old 10-20-2008, 12:17 AM
1st Gear Member

That was one serious ain't I cool parade. Those little stickers on the brain buckets just crack me up! And I have to wonder how long it takes them to travel 1 city block while sitting there with that hot *** Harley motor throwing up a 200 degree heat wave all around them. You just gotta want to be cool really bad to do that!
If you could read those peoples minds it be like, Oh, their looking at me, I wonder if they think I'm cool. I wonder if they have figured out that I'm really a wussy accountant that lives in a suburb and only ride my Harley to this event once a year. Nah, they must think I'm cool.......yeah, I'm cool, look at all of my stickers, I'm a badass! Yeah a badass, look at my Harley, I must be a badass. Maybe if I act drunk tonight, they will really think I'm a badass. I need more chrome for next year, Oh my god, that guy has more chrome than me, now they will think he is more badass than me. Just wait till next year MO FO!
I'm gonna show you!

Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 AM
1st Gear Member

2 things...

that last chick... her stickers came with the helmet, they are painted on.

and mr big beard and one tooth missing.. he reminds me of my uncle... cool to talk to, best most awesome views on everything, and super fun to hang around... but **** him off and he'll beat you into a coma

Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

KX, I did not know that you could buy helmets with the stickers painted on. That is just sick! In a bad kind of way.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by worlok14
kx, i did not know that you could buy helmets with the stickers painted on. That is just sick! In a bad kind of way.
+1 12345

Old 10-20-2008, 02:32 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
Yeah it that time of year again in Florida

Doesn't this look like fun...ha ha what a joke.

I guess I just don't see the point. Last weekend I did over 125 miles at Ft. Bragg on the fast sandy back roads, woods, and trails, accidentally set off fake training IEDs in the process, and were detoured by armed marines as we darted in and out along their training grounds. That was fun! A few weeks before that, we did some of the hardest most challenging single track trails that West Virginia has to offer and rode hundreds of miles through the beautiful mountain off-road areas. That also was fun. But what is the point of riding in a parade? That has to be so not fun.

This chick is kind of cute, though.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:49 AM
1st Gear Member

lmfao Kx. with the ruty nail/forehead coment.. God, i love your comments.

that big stereotypical biker dude is awesome. i love that.. lmao. there was a dude (sadly, in jail..lol) we called lovingly dubbed "harley" not even really sure what his name was. LONG *** gray hair always in a tight ponytail.. ZZ Top beard. glasses. tattoos. an H-D shield on his right hand middle and ring finger with "71" and "00" underneath each.. the years of his bikes and a sheild for each one on one finger.. just the typical "biker". he was insanely friendly and open-minded. likes crotch rockets.. won't ride em, but still respects them. i just get a kick out of those guys.

i always get a kick out of those hardcore diehard guys tho.. thats awesome.

that chick that "kinda " looks like Kx's aunt.. definitely hot. Kx.. tell her to call me.

Quick Reply: Some Biketoberfest Pics - 2008