Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So some jackhole...

Old 04-20-2008, 02:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: So some jackhole...

Now that's evil!

Old 04-20-2008, 05:01 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gerrynolan

I Gotta chime in. This situation will only get worse. Fighting with neighbors is a bad deal man. You should have first tried to very politely work it out with him face to face. It's cowardly to have someone towed without a man to man discussion first. Plus it cost him money and he's gotta be pissed dude. Trust me the only thing to do now is to apologize and be the bigger man. It may sound crazy but down the road you'll thank me if you listen. You probably won't just like I didn't with my A$$hole neighbor. Things got real bad and I regret not working it out in the first place. It's always better to make a friend instead of an enemy. JMO.
dude what fantasy world are you living in? never have a face to face confrontation that is the best way to create an enemy, i live in a town home with assigned spots and at first i though it would be nice if i was just to ask the people to move their car, all i did by that is get scratches on my car and a bunch of nasty looks from my neighbors,now all i do is call the tow truck and have them move their car out of my spot takes 30 minutes and problem solved

Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 AM
1st Gear Member

man, Sro.. that definitely sucks man..

i know all too well what thats like..
when i lived in the hood, douchebags would consistently flow into my spot to get their crack and weed from my upstairs neighbor.

late at night, i'd find all kinds of nasties being distributed in my spot under my tires, and always caught someone trying to snoop around the car or my window (bottom apartment..)

a .45 solves that with a quickness. ... doesn't even hafta be loaded.

but yeah.. i'd say something, and these ppl (scumbags) would just dismiss it. i tried approaching my upstairs crackhead.. i mean neighbor, about the issue, especially after the WHOLE dame LOT was being soaked up with ppl going to his parties.

everything failed. therefore, i made his life a living hell, as well as his many visitors.

there was a guy shot and killed over the spot a long time ago in front of my old building.. crazy, man!! Fing shot.. over a fuggin parking spot.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:12 AM
1st Gear Member

I don't think the situation will get worse, really... and if it does - well - that's what insurance is for Heheh... and if he does push the issue, I am not at all above pulling his drain plug as suggested above. In my entire time here, I have had 2 neighbors do some stupid stuff, and I reamed some *** over it. Most of them know I was a cop, and I also take the issue to complex management, and they also send a letter to the offenders. I notified management about the issue on Saturday, and they said they would address it, and also reinforced that I was trying to be a nice guy - not that there is any shortage of spots in this complex at all. They said by all means take two spots if I so desire... so - I just may very well do that Also - if I do have his car yanked again, and deliver it to south Chicago - there will be no bringing it back - even though it is just a POS Accent.

Call it cowardly I guess - but I call it being a dumbass in the first place and not using common frackin sense to not park your car in a spot where someone else entirely might happen to have a vehicle already located - be it a triciycle, motorcycle or an 80 foot boat. He can blow it out his *** and I mean that in the nicest possible way. If he is smart, he won't frack with me any further - but if he does - I will clear my desk of all my other cases, and spend the next six months of my life in making his a living hell. Heheh.

Old 04-21-2008, 03:16 AM
1st Gear Member

thats awesome.. i wish i had THAT kinda power..

Old 04-21-2008, 03:23 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

even though it is just a POS Accent.
hahah, if its just an accent you should of just called a buddy over and the 2 of you could of picked up and put it in a dumpster where it belongs

Old 04-21-2008, 04:07 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

I will clear my desk of all my other cases, and spend the next six months of my life in making his a living hell. Heheh.
note to self: NEVER **** off srobak

Old 04-21-2008, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

lol.. amen..

Old 04-21-2008, 04:52 AM
1st Gear Member

1+[]

Old 04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Im just waiting for worlock to chime in on this thread LOL im sure he has a very similar situation that goes above and beyond this situation

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So some jackhole...