Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So some jackhole...

Old 04-19-2008, 03:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Default So some jackhole...

Some of you know I double park my bike sideways in front of my car at my apartment... thinking to be considerate and take up only one space, plus it does kinda shield the bike from view at night so no one gets to ****ing with it. I of course keep it covered, and all my neighbors have been there long enough to know that I double-park with my bike. A few other guys in the building do also.

Last night I take the car out to dinner, leaving the bike there as I have done many times before during rain or whatever. When I return - some other schmuck in the building has decided to double park in the spot with my bike. This is exactly how my friend Rob's GSXR got knocked over twice - and he even has an assigned parking spot! Someone trying to be clever, doesn't know the length of their hood, and BIP - over it goes.

Thankfully - that did not happen in this case, and while we do not have assigned parking - there were numerous other slots open that this asshat could have and should have taken.

I had his car towed and re-positioned the bike to occupy the center of the parking spot. This morning his car is back, so I left him a nasty-gram on his windshield congratulating him on ruining any intentions I had of being courteous. I also let him know that from now on I will be taking up 2 spots instead of 1, and that I will be sure to let anyone who asks know who they can thank for that. Not to mention that if for some reason anything like that happened again, I would see to it that his car was towed to south Chicago.

Man do I hate ignorant people.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: So some jackhole...

Sounds like a real tool, sorry Sro, but I think you did what needed to be done. Just start carrying your gun unconcealed for a while, I think he'll get the hint.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:29 PM
1st Gear Member

This is Illinois... you go to prison for that... class-a felony.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:31 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

damn that sucks. At my apartment complex we have asigned parking but people still some times park where they shouldn't Since I started parking my bike and car in the same spot I never had a problem with any trying to park in my spot. I did park the bike and car side by side. Having a civic with it being narrow helps a lot plus it didn't leave enough room for any one with a mid size or larger car to even try and park in my spot.

Old 04-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

This is Illinois... you go to prison for that... class-a felony.
Oh right.[&:] Ok then just have a shirt made that shows the cross hairs through a scope and the caption would be something in the lines of "I am the neighborhood watch" or what about sending him a card that says "I'm still watching you"[8D] But seriously aren't you a cop still? Look up his rap sheet, and see what you can use there, or just wear the uniform home a couple of times.

Old 04-19-2008, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

No... I was a deputy in Indiana for over 5 years. Been in IL since 04, earning real money.

Old 04-19-2008, 05:36 PM
1st Gear Member

nice job sro. what area were you in when you were in indiana?

Old 04-20-2008, 12:48 AM
1st Gear Member

That sucks dude. I'm glad I at least have a garage to park in.

Old 04-20-2008, 01:00 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, even better than towing him... get a pair of vicegrips, go under his car and take his drain plug, steal all his oil, put it back.... then have it towed[sm=devilgrin.gif]

Old 04-20-2008, 02:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Now that's evil!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So some jackhole...