Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So pissed at a GD cager

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member
Default So pissed at a GD cager

So im on my way home tonight and some bitch comes flying up my azz. I was on the freeway doing 85mph and her headlights were so bright it lit up the ground around me like it was day time. I look in my mirrors and all I see is her grille. **** I thought she was going to mow me down. I let her by and she gets off at my exit. As she is going down a two lane country road she passes 3 cars on a blind turn doing somewhere around 100mph. I took off after her to find out where she lives. She ends up riding this Tahoe’s azz. This Tahoe is my brother-in-law, and it turns out its his neighbor. I was going to follow her all the way to her house and go off on her. I stopped just before she got home. One I did know what I would have done, because I was about to bust out her window and rip her out of it. And two I don’t want her to think I'm stocking her. (I’ve had another bitch pull that card on me when I was trying to collect money that she owed me. Anyways that another story) so here is what I know 1) she drives a Toyota Highlander 2) she lives down the street from me and next to my brother-in-law 3) her husband is a correctional officer at Susanville state pen. 4) her driving is going to kill someone.

My question is what can I do to stop this? LEGALLY

[sm=violent053.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

Old 08-15-2007, 05:43 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: So pissed at a GD cager

Leave a note on her window explaining the whole thing and let her know that you're watching her........wait that goes back to the stalking thing. Hahahaha. That's a tough one, not sure how I would handle it, on the one hand its tempting to read her the riot act, but then again people that drive like that are selfish, self centered, and act as if they are above the rest, but on the other hand her husband might rip your head off or shoot you, so......good luck with that.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:27 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

kill her

Old 08-15-2007, 06:49 AM
1st Gear Member

http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffdl10.htm

I was on DMV's website last night and I came across a place where you can downlaod a form to report a bad driver...DMV will review their record and decide if they are fit to drive. At first I thought it was kinda silly but I think it might be of use for bad cagers.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:51 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

all that form will do is make the dmv do a background on her, if she has no accidents or tickets, they wont do anything.

kill her

Old 08-15-2007, 06:56 AM
1st Gear Member

but maybe she has done something...ok, ok, ok flatten her tires in the middle of the night or pull her spark plugs so she can't drive

Old 08-15-2007, 06:58 AM
1st Gear Member

killing bad, torture good...how pisst will she be when she can't get her starbucks in the morning. if you kill her she will just die and she won't be p'ed.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

yeah, starbucks needs another 8 dollar cup of coffee sold. hmmmmm torture, i like it but it takes time. kill bad driver, go ride, screw starbucks. everybody wins see

Old 08-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

tell her hubby to give itto her prison style[sm=badbadbad.gif]maybe that'll teach her.

Old 08-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

na, just take channel locks and pull her valve stems out enough so they leak but they will look fine... so her tires will flatten but they wont be able to find the leak for a while or unscrew the inside of the valve stem....

Quick Reply: So pissed at a GD cager