Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 03:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Let me get this right - you got jumped by a gang of ghetto girls and are NOT pressing charges just because you got to deck them? How exactly is your pressing charges a "hassle" ? If you don't follow through on this they WILL do it again - either to you or someone else. Help get these thugs off the street and reduce the danger to your fellow community members.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by srobak
Let me get this right - you got jumped by a gang of ghetto girls and are NOT pressing charges just because you got to deck them? How exactly is your pressing charges a "hassle" ? If you don't follow through on this they WILL do it again - either to you or someone else. Help get these thugs off the street and reduce the danger to your fellow community members.
im goin to go with you on this sro... Hes totally right worlok,,,, The next time they do this it could be me,, and I know you dont want ol J-Rock to get his *** kicked by a bunch of gurls.. no matter how much I might like it

Old 01-08-2009, 04:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Put hose hookers in jail worlok!

Old 01-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I agree also with Sro, you need to follow this through, if only to see thier faces in court again and them knowing that they messed with the wrong guy. Way to go man, girls or not girls, I would have done the same thing. The no hitting girls rule gets tossed out the window when its a gang of them trying to do harm or rob you. Sheesh. Maybe you looked like an old man that couldn't defend yourself. Now where is that picture of Warlock again by his Harley? You look like that punk Robbie Knievel...haha just messing. Where is that pic of you standing by the Harley, come on man I searched and found nothing.

Remember this? Good times.

https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=16317

Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Okay Okay Okay, I just called the Cheif of Da Police and told him that I will press charges. It is just that I am so busy at work, I didn't want to mess with it.
It seems that these girls do not have really bad police records like you would think. They must have just needed money really bad. I actually kind of felt sorry for them. Especially after I broke that one biatches jaw, and knocked the others on their ***.
I am a little old fashion in the sense that once I kick somebodies ***, I feel at peace for a while.

Weird huh?

Old 01-08-2009, 06:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh, and thanks Deej, that brought back a lot of old memories! Joining this forum has given me so many good friends, I only wish I had joined years sooner. That way I could have known the Mad Kaw as well. I appreciate you guys putting up with me. I know I am a pain in the ***!
Thanks for the advice Bro's!

Old 01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

way to go worlok,, so now when I come visit,, I dont have to worrie about a bunch of gurls kicking my *** haha

Old 01-08-2009, 06:27 PM
1st Gear Member

worlok,,, I had no idea you was rocketman haha

Old 01-08-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Jrock, I am a human enigma!

Old 01-08-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

PS, cant wait for you to come up dude!

Quick Reply: So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!