Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Smokers!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Smokers!!!!!!!!!

^ Awesome Shon!!!!!!

I have quit 5 different times so far, once for a year. Oh well. I like it, so what the hell??? The truck stop food will get me b4 the cancer sticks will! lol

Old 01-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

^ Awesome Shon!!!!!!

I have quit 5 different times so far, once for a year. Oh well. I like it, so what the hell??? The truck stop food will get me b4 the cancer sticks will! lol

that or the crack will get cha

Old 01-18-2007, 10:16 PM
1st Gear Member

leena i thnk if you would re-read the last paragraph in srobaks last statemaent you would see that he was not targetting smokers for littering but all litterbugs. i believe you owe him an apology for your fine print statement you made

Old 01-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

^ Awesome Shon!!!!!!

Or the lot lizzards! lol lol lol

WTF is going on? You quit yo job I saw. Hope everything is good man. Any new changes on the sled? lol. I'm sure there is!

Old 01-18-2007, 11:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Congrats for all you quiters out there.

I just want to say that If you smoke you should be considerate of the people who dont, and it seems most of you are, If you dont smoke, you have no right to force your way of life on someone else. I am a non smoker and mydad too had a heart attack and still smokes, but itstill bothers me that state and local governments are trying to carpet ban smoking everywhere including bars and night clubs. I'm not saying that smoking is a requirement for having fun, but if everyone in a bar smokes except one person, there are non smoking bars he can go to without ruining everyone else's time.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

well put Prom. In some instances it should be the store owner's decision to remain non smoking or smoking. IE: bars, etc....

Old 01-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Super Moderator

Wooo Shoon! a blast from the past, congrats on the quiting thing. Its been along time for me but I will say that at times when i catch a wiff of some smoke it smells real good, I have to beat that down quick.

Sup to you to BR. What up

Old 01-19-2007, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Hell I dint relize how much controversy this topic was gonna bring up i just wanted to bitch about them throwing the butts out the windows and hittin us bikers. Just be considerate of ohters is all i ask

Old 01-19-2007, 04:23 AM
1st Gear Member

I am always sure to yell "happy earth day" when I litter. I see it as providing work for the roadside clean-up crews that the Sheriff kindly sends out every week. J/K. I'm 32 years old and smoked what we call "smokey treats" aka cigerettes since I was 14 that's 18 years. I quit last Oct, but still enjoy a cigar regularly. I also stopped doing the pot because my girl friend was getting pissed, and would have dumped me if I hadn't (some things are more important than others). I started because I wanted to be one of the "cool" kids. I quite because I got tired of going outside to smoke. I don't care if anyone else dose, or where they do it. Should I not want to be around it I'll leave.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:40 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

^ Awesome Shon!!!!!!

Or the lot lizzards! lol lol lol

WTF is going on? You quit yo job I saw. Hope everything is good man. Any new changes on the sled? lol. I'm sure there is!
yeah !! got new galfer wave rotors and hh pads but they sent me the wrong front rotors, now i have a rear rotor sitting on my desk its pissing me off, it wants me to lay my tool on it other then that and new gear and stuff, i been busy.

Quick Reply: Smokers!!!!!!!!!