Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Smokers!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 03:12 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Smokers!!!!!!!!!

First off let me say i dont care that ppl smoke. What pisses me off is that when im driving/riding down the road and some ******* infront of me throws his cigerette butt out the window. When im on my bike i get up on her and i ride right next to the ******* and give him the damn finger and then flight right by him. That sh*t pisses me off.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Smokers!!!!!!!!!

Smoking should be illegal, kills more people every year than any war. JMO

I smoked for 16 years and finally quit, its been about 12 years since my last hit

Old 01-18-2007, 04:39 AM

been 1.5 months, and no smoking..i feel so much better already, smoked for 5 years...i have to say just stopping for this long has been the hardest thing I have EVER had to do. and the worst part is, i cannot think of one single reason why I ever started, and i kick myself everyday for putting myself through the torture of quitting...but it is so worth it in the end!!

Old 01-18-2007, 05:24 AM
1st Gear Member

Good for you guys. I dont smoke cigs but every once in a while i will light up a cigar. but you dont inhale those. And i might smoke those maybe and i mean maybe once every few months

Old 01-18-2007, 06:18 AM

the only time I flick one out the window is when some asshat is tailgating me. And I have to add this, IM thinking about quitting and its really hard for me. I feel SOOOO stupid for ever starting.

Old 01-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Good for you guys. I dont smoke cigs but every once in a while i will light up a cigar. but you dont inhale those. And i might smoke those maybe and i mean maybe once every few months
"but I did not inhale"

Second hand smoke bro! Mouth cancer!

Old 01-18-2007, 01:43 PM

the only time I flick one out the window is when some asshat is tailgating me. And I have to add this, IM thinking about quitting and its really hard for me. I feel SOOOO stupid for ever starting.
if you're even thinking about quitting, it means you want to...trust me, so much more of the battle is mental. It really is a disease that can menatlly convince you that you dont want to. Just fight through that and keep telling yourself that you want to quit everytime time that you have an urge to smoke. Tell yourself when you are having a craving "not this time" just think of quitting in small steps rather than the whole picture, that helped for me, or is helping

Old 01-18-2007, 03:23 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

"but I did not inhale"

Second hand smoke bro! Mouth cancer!
like i said i have one of those every few months. Nothing that is gonna kill me or give me mouth cancer. Last time i had one was Dec 30th and we were celebrating the new year i know it was a day early but we all had sh*t to do next day. So we got to gether on the day before. And the next time i will have one is my going away party when i move to NC. And ill only have one. Plus you dont inhale LOL.

What JDS said is right, after about 3-4 days you dont have any nicotine in your body and your body stops craving it. And after that the rest is all mental. Good luck man

Old 01-18-2007, 06:13 PM

I could so go on a tangent right now but don't have the time to. There are so many 'bad' things out there for you... cigarettes, alcohol, fast food, suppossed radiation from cell phones, hormones in our meat, pesticides on our produce, motorcycles, ect.... life is rife with potential dangers. Some of them established, some not. I don't plan on living to be 120 years old, so I enjoy my smokes, and I think 'nanny laws' are bull****. I feel that if you want to nanny your citizens so badly as a government, establish the same tax that you do on cigarettes on alcohol, fast food, ect. I also highly recommend you rabid anti-smokers out there watch Pen and Teller's Bull****! episode on cigarettes. They're highly informative, and do their research. Cigarette butts are highly biodegradable and dissapear a lot faster than foil/wax wraps and plastics other people throw out of their cars on a daily basis. I don't feel bad about flicking my ****. Lately I've been looking out my rearview to make sure there are no bikers near me; otherwise I won't, for fear of flicking a cherry on them, (and in two weeks that person will be me), but as far as cagers go? Don't care. There's pretty much no chance of my cigarette butt landing in their car, and if that implausability were to happen, it'd be cold by then. So, hate us smokers for our smell, habit, ect, but don't try to impose your restrictions and personal choices on me just because it's something that makes your head squik. If everyone were that way, alcohol, abortion, sodomy, pagan religions, ect, would be non-existent in our society. Get a clue. What applies to one thing can apply to many, and it opens the floodgates for a very sinister, totalitarian mindset for a lot of things.

Old 01-18-2007, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Well stated ^

Quick Reply: Smokers!!!!!!!!!