Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Do it?
71.43%
Dont Do it?
21.43%
Stay the same?
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Should i take the leap?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Should i take the leap?

not good at all,ive had better days. but im happy as all hell, you cant bring me down, now i can get on with life and be myself. [sm=icon_rock.gif]

note to anyone that needs to question getting married, you cant just do what you feel in your heart, i did this and look at me now. it has to be whats in both your hearts and noone but the 2 of you will know the answer to that. if you feel it and she dont, its not going to last and vise versa.

Old 10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator

hang in there bro, as you said, this too shall pass. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Without knowing you guys, no way I can recommend do or don't. Even if I did know you all very well, I'd still be hesitant to do that. You gotta figure that out. If you need to ask if you should, you probably shouldn't

But as far as where or how, that is not so important as doing it in a way that lets her know you thought about it, put some effort into it, and that its clear that it is a special moment. As others have said, that doesn't necessarily mean extravagant. Maybe just a quiet walk, pick a nice scenic romantic spot, reminisce a little about how you met and how much she means to you, let that lead into your proposal. Be sincere - don't script it. That's my advice, anyway - I've only done it once so I'm by no means an expert.

And if she says let me think about it, make her walk home

Old 10-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

TAKE HER SOME PLACE FAR, DROP HER OFF, GIVE HER 3 DAYS TO COME HOME, IF SHE DOES, ASK HER, IF SHE DONT, THEN IT WASNT MEANT TO BE.

Old 10-12-2006, 01:43 AM

[sm=exactly.gif] I agree with you darlin.......[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 10-12-2006, 03:03 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i just went to my wifes work one day and spun her around on her chair and got down and asked, of course all the girls in the office were watching me... nothing great... but i dont think its how you ask. i think the memory will be what your asking....

Old 10-12-2006, 04:13 AM

well guys and gals im still laughing about all the post it looks like you guys are a trip to be around about the scene im taking her to the dragons tail this weekned actually RT66 the trees start to change color and the scene is awsome its supposed to be nice so this weekend might be the day im all pump up about it i even got her a new helmet.....woooohoooo!!!!!. keep the jokes and advise comming and i will certainly let you guys know about it soon. i was also thinking about having some stranger take a pic if us and right before he snaps the picture get down on one knee and ask her. but my instincs will tell me when its right. thank you again all

Fermin & Melissa

Old 10-12-2006, 04:29 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I wish ya the best GRNLNTR
That cruise should be cool and a pleasant ride.

Old 10-12-2006, 07:17 AM
1st Gear Member

if there is a fair coming up by any chance do it on the ferris wheel. kinda corny but hey its a view at the top.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:33 AM

ORIGINAL: walight01

i can't help you on that one. my wife just kinda asked me one day "so when are we getting married" i wouldn't do it on a ride though, too many emotions might be back for the return trip. i personally think the mickyd's deal is awesome.
that's hilarious that's exactly how it happened with me and my wife.

Quick Reply: Should i take the leap?