Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Should have gone to bed...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 05:54 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Should have gone to bed...

I consider myself to be a nice guy, so last night my co-worker who I had only talked to a few times said his girlfriend couldnt pick him up and that he was stranded at work, 30 miles from his house. I had just clocked out at wal-mart just after 11pm and was really ready to hit the sack but I couldnt leave him there so I said I could give him a lift even though it was way out of my way. Long story short when we got there he said that his girlfriend's mom had kicked him out and that he needed me to take him and his girlfriend all the way back to where we came from. I was pretty pissed that he hadnt told me that in the first place but since I had to go back home anyway and it was on the way,I told him to hurry the hell up.

Well his 5 minutes turned into 15 minutes before he finally came back, and he asked me for a crow bar or a tire iron. I'm thinking this can't be good, so I asked what for and he said, "I'm going to bust the windows out of that truck" likehe hadno problems in his mind about what he was planning on doing. I told him hell no and there was no way I was going to be a part of it and I was leaving. I pulled out just as he hit the girl's truck with a piece of PVC pipe and sprayed glass all over the side ofmy truck. I got out of there as fast as I could and called the cops who were already on their way. They told me later that after I left he tried to get through the window of the house and his "girlfriend" wailed on him with a baseball bat, breaking his jaw, and that he was in the hospital and had to undergo surgery before they booked him on multiple felony charges. Luckily the police understood that I had no idea what he was going to do, so I have not been implicated in his actions. So the moral of the story is "Go to bed!"

Old 08-26-2007, 06:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Should have gone to bed...

Holy hell! Some people just can't think things through before they act.[>:]

Old 08-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sheesh......you try to do something nice and then.......what a tool. I would pay him a visit in the hospital and make him use more sick leave. What a weasel.[:@]

Old 08-26-2007, 07:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Too bad you arleady got your pwi name. LOL Yeah next time dont do favors LOL

Old 08-26-2007, 07:02 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

dang, im the kind of person who is always trying to help people out. glad to hear the girl went to town on his face with the bat.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, funny story. The "Morals" of this story is not to get pounded with a baseball bat while you are doing something stupid!

Old 08-26-2007, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Crazy f'in dude![&:]

Old 08-26-2007, 11:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Bet that guy was real surprised to get a bat upside the head! Probably didn't even see it coming. Too bad it's not on youtube! Just kidding....

Old 08-27-2007, 02:54 AM
1st Gear Member

You were right the first time omalley. To bad it isn't on youtube, then we all could have a good laugh

Old 08-27-2007, 05:36 AM
1st Gear Member

damn that is too funny

Quick Reply: Should have gone to bed...