Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Shot a white elk.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Ha-ha, I live a mile from an elk farm and those suckers are huge! Nice shot Will. Send some jerkey my way!

Old 11-10-2008, 10:46 PM
1st Gear Member

haha, the only reason i would look twelve is because it weighs like 600lbs. compared to my 198lbs. I'm 6'2" and without legs and a head its still longer than i am tall by far. Omalley, where do you get maps for your PCIII? I might get one on my raptor.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:03 AM
1st Gear Member

hahaha, the other day my friend seth (one that sold me the atk) hit a deer and it didnt die, so he tried to put it out of his misery... and failed, hard. first he tried to snap its neck and couldnt... so he got his tire iron, and he couldnt hit it hard enough and it just moaned everytime he hit it... then he got a screwdriver and stabbed it.. and it still didnt die. so he stabbed it again, and again, and again, and again. then it finally died, and he starts crying (he couldnt handle killing it.) so about 2 seconds later, right on queue the police pull up and my crying friend is holding a bloody screwdriver with blood splatter all over him and the cops are like wtf???!??!?! so he shows em the deer and they start laughing. later on i asked him why he cried and he said it was to sad... i replied with "are you retarded? i wish i was you there" he called me sick and ****ed in the head.. but i would love to have to kill some wild animal for the greater good, having a full fledged deer at your disposal, and if you kill it youre the good guy. that'd be whoopass... right?

Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Will Shoe
haha, the only reason i would look twelve is because it weighs like 600lbs. compared to my 198lbs. I'm 6'2" and without legs and a head its still longer than i am tall by far.
Don't listen to these city punks, nice kill.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Are you sure that is not your neighbors goat? hahaha messin' but pretty young none the same.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Please tell me it wasn't in a pen when you shot it.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:48 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, the only reason i would look twelve is because it weighs like 600lbs. compared to my 198lbs. I'm 6'2" and without legs and a head its still longer than i am tall by far. Omalley, where do you get maps for your PCIII? I might get one on my raptor.
I got the original map off of Dynojet website but it still seemed to run lean. Then I took it to a dyno guru that does race bikes for West Hill Honda and had it tuned.

Last edited by OMalley912; 01-21-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:51 AM
1st Gear Member

naw, more like like a friggin 300 acre wooded ranch.. And kx, before i got to the ranch to shoot the elk (this doesnt leave the forum ) I saw some lady in a white buick hit a 4 point. So we pulled behind her and we told her to go on we would take care of it. I looked around, pulled out my gutting knife and stabbed it 4 times in the lungs while her 3 young kids were watching DD. the one started crying and the other two couldnt speak. The deer actually ran towards them and fell over dead. Its hanging up in my garage, the front shoulders and back straps are still good.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:27 AM
1st Gear Member

naw, So we pulled behind her and we told her to go on we would take care of it. I looked around, pulled out my gutting knife and stabbed it 4 times in the lungs while her 3 young kids were watching DD. the one started crying and the other two couldnt speak. The deer actually ran towards them and fell over dead. Its hanging up in my garage, the front shoulders and back straps are still good.

Oh thank god there is hope for the younger generation, that sounds like sumthin I would have done when I was younger.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:14 AM
1st Gear Member

naw, more like like a friggin 300 acre wooded ranch.. And kx, before i got to the ranch to shoot the elk (this doesnt leave the forum ) I saw some lady in a white buick hit a 4 point. So we pulled behind her and we told her to go on we would take care of it. I looked around, pulled out my gutting knife and stabbed it 4 times in the lungs while her 3 young kids were watching DD. the one started crying and the other two couldnt speak. The deer actually ran towards them and fell over dead. Its hanging up in my garage, the front shoulders and back straps are still good.
Originally Posted by Finger Mullet

Oh thank god there is hope for the younger generation, that sounds like sumthin I would have done when I was younger.

lol, i woulda set it on fire and shot at it whilst it ran around

but thats me...

Quick Reply: Shot a white elk.