Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Seen any good movies lately? I havent.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default Seen any good movies lately? I havent.

OK im starting to get pissed of at bad movies, i absolutely hate sitting there for 2 hours and then at the end your like WTF!!!!! I just wasted 2 hours of my life... i just watched The Black Dalhia (spell?) It was retarded, it was one of those ones while you are watching it your like 'is this gonna get better" and it doesnt. I dont know about anyone else, but every movie Tarintino makes i think is just retarded, i DVR'ed pulp fiction.... stupid.... kill bill's..... stupid.... so im not watching anymore tarintino movies... i guess those are "ya either like them or hate them" I always hear people talking about deliverance too... and i have never seen it. So i DVR'ed it...... sooooooo retarded, maybewhen it was made in the 70's it was good... but not worth the time now....glad i had it recorded so i could fast forward through most of it. Im not into all the gory movies, we watched texas chainsaw massacre, i didnt even finish it... its just so nasty that it wasnt good... anyone seen The Hills Have Eyes? stupid... another waste of time.... She wanted to watch My Super Ex girlfiend, i admit it didnt look bad from the previews... the most retared movie in a while.... G-Girl? come on now..... I am just really getting mad at movies that look all good in previews then you watch them and your like this is nothing like i thaught it was gonna be.... just a little venting... now i know why i didnt really watch movies when i was growing up..... id rather get pissed off turning wrenches than at a movie....I dont know if there is a Goodmoviei have seen lately. O wait yea there is... Cars. that was an awsome movie. Seems like kids type movies are the only good ones.... Over the Hedge was good along with Open season. Whats up with that? Maybe im just weird, or whatever... but just a little venting.....[:@][>:]

Old 02-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Default RE: Seen any good movies lately? I havent.

I agree with Cars. LOL I just saw Ghost Rider last night. Its good. You just have to be into the Marval thing. There are alot of good movies coming out this yr. (atleast the previews look damn good)

So here is my advice to you. STEP AWAY FROM THE TV-- go ride from now (look out your window, its nice today) til the winter and you will have atleast 5-10 good movies to watch all winter. LOL (funny, but sad)

Old 02-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I agree with you... all the marvel movies are really good. The Punisher, spidermans, fantastic 4.... yea i want to see ghost rider. it was a crappy weekend wasnt it... I might just have to take the bike out for a little bit today.... we will see... maybe a little chilly still.... damn motocross helmet...

Old 02-26-2007, 04:26 PM

i watched Crank for the first time this weekend and loved it! but ive always been a big fan of the drama/action movies like James Bond and Batman and those sorts of movies..and i generally stay away from all horror and newer sappy chick flicks bc nothing good has been coming out (except for The Holiday bc Jude Law is freakin HOTT!!). id have to say my all time favorite movies would now be Fight Club and Crank

Old 02-26-2007, 04:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Crank was a bad *** movie, You got ot see amy smarts titty WOOOOHOOOO. i rented beerfest Great movie if your into movies like that, and school of scoundrals, another great movie i died laughing. Billy bob thorton reminds me of my old man

Old 02-26-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Miami Vice is a good flick - if you like deep, dark, twisted movies. It requires a few viewings to catch everything and fully enjoy - just like many of Michael Mann's other films (Manhunter, HEAT). If you liked HEAT, you will like this.

I picked up The Departed... for those that haven't seen it - I won't ruin it... but it ends in classic, jacked up Scorcese style.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:10 PM

I hated Crank. Only good part was the bus or train station LOL I have departed at home waiting for me to watch it.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I havent seen that yet....looks like one that could be good... or be bad.... anyone see the ballad of ricky bobby? another one that sucked...... with will ferrel its either good or dumb....

Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Im not a big fan of will ferrel unless hes not the main chararter, He was great in old school but he wasnt the main char, But from what i heard it was a good movie ems. I ate at the resuratnt where it was filmed at here in charlotte. Its called Quaker Steak and lube. GREAT wings

Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM

I hated that movie also. LOL We have Quaker steak and lube up here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seen any good movies lately? I havent.