Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

ride safe everyone

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 12:35 PM
1st Gear Member
Default ride safe everyone

i know this is going to sound a lot like the last thread I posted, but last night a cager pulled out of her driveway in front of a rider. The rider T-boned the cager and even though he was wearing full gear he still died. I hate to hear stories like this and don't want this to happen to any of you. Ride safe everyone

Old 03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ride safe everyone

i cant stand people that do that. i almost nailed a buick lesabre on my xr, a**hole flew out of his driveway and then pointed at me and screamed "YOU!!" YOU!!" i promptly yelled back "f*** you, you old piece of s***" he then attempted to chase a trails bike through a windy neighbor hood in a tank cage[8D] i lost him and never even left third gear. ever since ive relentlessly tortured him, mailbox bombs, mid day lawn thrashings, dog s*** in his cabin filter (so when he turns on his ac/heat his car smells like raw s***) smashed headlights/taillights. i love life

p.s. hes also called the cops on me countless times for riding to the trails. hes one of those "im so old i just dont give a flying f anymore... so i have to make everyone else as miserable as i am[:@]" kind of people.

pp.ss. i know, language... but this kind of stuff REALLY pisses me off.

edit:i spell bad when angry[8D]

Old 03-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

thanx for the concern wiz!

Old 03-26-2008, 07:30 PM
1st Gear Member

god, i hate that kind of s***! especially when almost everybody who doesn't ride, thinks that riding a motorcycle is soooo dangerous and reckless.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Always sad to hear. It is spring here on the East and some of us are just getting back into it. Watch out more now because nobody is used to seeing bikes on the road yet.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

i cant stand people that do that. i almost nailed a buick lesabre on my xr, a**hole flew out of his driveway and then pointed at me and screamed "YOU!!" YOU!!" i promptly yelled back "f*** you, you old piece of s***" he then attempted to chase a trails bike through a windy neighbor hood in a tank cage[8D] i lost him and never even left third gear. ever since ive relentlessly tortured him, mailbox bombs, mid day lawn thrashings, dog s*** in his cabin filter (so when he turns on his ac/heat his car smells like raw s***) smashed headlights/taillights. i love life
All i got to say is what goes around comes around man..... shouldnt let people like that **** ya off, i have gotten the cops called on me and got pulled over for "riding a dirt bike on the street" and when he sees the lights and plate i just smile and say have a nice day.....

it is sad hearing about people who just dont pay attention... idiots.. RIP man.... died doing what he/she loved im sure. [>:]

Old 03-28-2008, 01:03 AM
1st Gear Member

i know, but intentionally pulling infront of a bike... thats just retarded. what if i nailed his trunk, wercked my bike and slid across the pooply maintained street and got really fukked up or hit by another car driving around. (our neighborhood has streets are equal to 1grit sandpaper and ppl drive like its the fuking autobahn) would that of made him feel better? i honestly think so... so, to make me feel better, since he tried to harm me physically, i torture him mentally and finincally it already went around and came back, there would never be anything going around if he didnt pull infront of me with a tank. he started it... i finished it.

p.s. this is a big stereotype old guy, the "yells out the window, get off my lawn" gets way to angry over nothing, scalds the mail lady for accidentaly leaving his box door open in the rain. but when he walks his dog he lets it **** in everyone elses yard[:@][:@]