Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

ranting/venting/blah

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 01:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default ranting/venting/blah

wow. sometimes you just kinda need someone to talk to i guess. well, who better than my biker brothers and sisters.

ya know, i've learned alot over the years and debunked alot of myths and such. it seems that i can contradict common knowledge and urban legends with ease at times.
i have proven that you can outrun motorola, that skinny white kids can eat alot, that not all big girls provide exceptional fallatio, that ugly kids likeme have mack game that pretty boys don't have, that not everyone from the projects is ill mannered and uneducated, that lowered bikes can do wheelies, and that (this is the kicker) you don't necessarily get wiser with age.

so here it is, my birfday, and i'm sitting at home when i should be at work screwing off. the reason is that i have now accrued $6,500 in fines and such for driving on a suspended license, and not having proper registration, yadda yadda. lets just say numerous legal isues abound at this point because i'm a F'ing idiot. i knew damn well what i was doing, and it finally caught up to me. funny thing is, the cop was going to pop the dude in front of me for no inspection sticker, but he pulled off when the popo rounded the corner, leaving me out in the open.
just funny.. funny that theres rapists, crackheads and merderers out there, and the police are far more concerned with citing my dumb *** with traffic violations. how petty.
yes. i accept responsibility, but at the same time, i consider myself very independant, and don't like to ask anyone for anything. therefore i never asked to get a ride to work. never asked for financial assistance to get my vehicle legal.
i drove my cage out of necessity, but i, unfortunately know that that will not matter in a "court of law". justice is NOT blind. and now, hell, i'm paranoid to the point where i'm thinking on going on hiatus or something..lol.

you'd think tho, after seeing this happen to others, and having been thru the legal ramifications of not abiding the petty laws that govern everyones vehicles, that maybe i would have rectified the situation before it metamorphesized into a court related and fine drenched clusterf'ck.

wow. please learn from my mistakes.

thats one myth i have yet to destroy... learning from other peoples endeavors and experiences.

i could be in jail, but luckily had $350. on me to post bail. haha.

YAY! more money that i get to spend on things that don't pertain to my bike.

so now, an extraordinary gift from the state of west virginia to my wallet and driving record on the day of my screaming bloody introduction to this world 26 years ago.

splendid.

like i said, i aint gonna whine about it too much, after all, i did bring it upon myself, and am not naive to the fact that i, like EVERYONE, live with the desicions they make in life.
yeah, some ppl blame it on others, or God, or whatever scapegoat they can place blame on. I keeps it real, yo.
lol.

but yeah.. learn from my mistakes and don't do dumb things. don't test motorola and the police's usage efficiency..... i already did it for you.
don 't accept "that kind" off attention from someone thinking your socks will get knocked off...... hah...false!!
when you see someone yo like and you don't know what to say to him/her, listen to someone uglier than thou..... they probably got mad game.
do wheelies on low bikes! just be on a really grippy surface.
ghetto kids and hoodrats can provide stimulating conversation.

i dunno. i'm done. thanks for letting me waste a few minutes of your life. its always appreciated. you guys are my fam, and i love and respect all of yas. have fun and be safe out there!

[sm=rant.gif][sm=rant.gif][sm=rant.gif][sm=rant.gif][sm=rant.gif]

Old 01-04-2008, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ranting/venting/blah

sounds like ya got some issues to deal with good luck with everything. hopefully things get cleared up. good luck gettin straigtened out.

Old 01-04-2008, 02:26 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, glad that you vented that one before you exploded! Ouch! heck of a day. Happy B-Day by the way!

Old 01-04-2008, 02:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Yes Happy Birthday sorry

Old 01-04-2008, 02:31 AM
1st Gear Member

haha..

thank you sirs!

ya.. stupid stupid stupid. i'll fix it tho. i just don't want anyone else following in my crooked footsteps! lol..

Old 01-04-2008, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member

can see that good luck again

Old 01-04-2008, 02:48 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: whitehendrix

haha..

thank you sirs!

ya.. stupid stupid stupid. i'll fix it tho. i just don't want anyone else following in my crooked footsteps! lol..

lol, the fine will prolly be cut in half. Still a chunk of change though.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:56 AM
1st Gear Member

i was honest with these cats, so i think that may have helped a little bit.

honesty is almost always the best policys... lol.

i dunno.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:17 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow, it sounds like you've dug a big hole to fill in. Best wishes to you bro. Being able to vent to the KF family without being crucified is one of the things that makes KF so great. btw, Happy Birthday bro!

Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 AM
1st Gear Member

ya know, i post up on the myspace thingy from time to time, but theres just a comraderie here thats unparalleled to that site.
it doesn't matter that i don't personally know anyone here. i don't feel i have to. theres just a bond thats established thats instantly felt when you start conversing with everyone on here. i'll go off on women and other sh't on the other, but i can almost predict who will respond and what they'll say. half of it will be biased, like about my whole pessimism thing...

it's a lil different here!

i dunno. i wish i woulda know about this forum years ago...

you guys are the best! many many thanks.

and ya, i definitely F'ct up, but i only have myself to blame, so i will somehow make my meager wages stretch to keep my freedom established!! lol.
whats killing me is the amp and guitar, and some metal CDs are in the truck, and the trucks in impound
well, until tomorrow... i'm in a Lamb of God kinda mood...angry music is a good way to vent.

maybe its a b-day thing... my fiddy was stolen last year on the 2nd.. but i did get it back on the 3rd... i dunno...

HA! when it rains it pours my man.

Quick Reply: ranting/venting/blah