Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

present for my wife?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 01:54 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: present for my wife?

ORIGINAL: Talca
But a word about jewelry is that gold last a long time, and if she is like most women, then she will always remember the significance of that piece of jewelry,

that is why flowers are good and also the the spa/massage route, because she will feel good but will have nothing solid to hold on to and remember why she was mad at you. good luck!
[sm=hail.gif]

Old 04-25-2008, 02:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Aslong as you didnt, fu*k around on her, just tell her the truth and get her roses. Normally if you lie about something, women know the second it comes out of your mouth. They may not necessarily say anything but they know.
Even if what you did was wrong, the truth is better. Now if you screwed around on her and she really doesn't know for sure, you have got to deny that. But if she ever finds out differently, your double screwed at that point.
The best advice I can give you is if you really love her, quit screwing up and always tell the truth. Once a women reallydecides to sh*t can you, there is very little you can do at that point to change her mind. So quit screwing up if you really want to keep her because if she decides to leave you, it will happen all at once when you least expect it, and then it is normally too late.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

wait a sec maybe we shouuld be asking WHAT DID YOU DO SUP?
+1

Old 04-25-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

The last time my wife got really pissed at me I got here flowers and a teddy bear. It was about 10 bucks total and it worked

Old 04-25-2008, 03:01 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

Even if what you did was wrong, the truth is better
if you know she knows what you know, the truth is the best. i love that stupid "all i wanted was the truth babe" answer. i know its bs but she's so moved that you love her enough to just say it without bs'ing her that she cant stay mad. (and yes, i did get a good one never stays mad for more than an hour or so)

Old 04-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

buy her a pack of socks and a *****, if she dont like the socks, tell her to go **** herself

seriously, it depends on how bad you screwed up, if its snaking 20 bucks out of her purse for gas money or something stupid, spending a few grand on a ring is just dumb.

if you spent mnore money on your bike then you said, turn around is fair play, when the funds are available, its her turn to spend a little.

if you cheated on her then your just screwed in general. or if it was with her sister, we want pics

Old 04-25-2008, 04:58 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

if it was with her sister, we want pics
+1

Old 04-25-2008, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member

haha +2 evil

Old 04-25-2008, 08:03 PM
1st Gear Member

When I was in my late teens, my policy was Fu*kem and feed them cheap chilli, but as you grow older, you learn better.
Do you guys know that all women work on the one point system? Wanna understand that theory? It is very true and when you know this little known secret, it will save you thousands and thousands of dollars over the course of your marriage. Let me know if you want to learn!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:06 PM
1st Gear Member

just enlighten us now

Quick Reply: present for my wife?